“Best fish and chips ever.”
Review of Mrs T's

Mrs T's
Ranked #8 of 49 Restaurants in Southwold
Cuisines: Fast Food
Description: Fish and chips with small eating in section along the harbour road, in a wooden shack
Lichfield, United Kingdom
“Best fish and chips ever.”
Reviewed November 2, 2012 via mobile

What could be better after a 5 mile hike than the freshest fish and chips eaten on a step outside this black fish and chip shack? Fantastic, delicious, piping hot, cooked to order with a 10 min wait.

3 Thank Coolcookingteacher

Norfolk
“Mrs T's Fish & Chips”
Reviewed September 16, 2012

They are great. Cooked fresh when ordered. If you are in a hurry - unlucky. She should not change anything.

Visited August 2012
1 Thank IanGG
Bury St. Edmunds, United Kingdom
“Not my first choice!”
Reviewed September 9, 2012

On our fifth family holiday in Southwold, we visited the harbour area to attend a fund raising boat jumble. when it came time for lunch I was out voted on purchasing fish and chips, as it is not my first choice for a meal. However when I returned from the fund raising event, my wife informed me that she had already ordered some fish and chips for me from Mr T's. She also informed me that I would have about a 15 minute wait which did not enthrall me at the time, but it was explained to me the reason for the delay was that the fish and chips were cooked freshly while you wait, and I have to say that these fish and chips were the best I have ever tasted! Mr T's has restored my taste for this traditional British fare!

• Visited August 2012
4 Thank lewiskal
“Some of the best Fish & Chips I've tasted”
Reviewed August 13, 2012

Don't bother with the F&C shop in the town. Make the effort to get down to the harbour. Here you will find a ramshackle looking building providing great service and great tasting Fish & Chips. You will have to wait around 15 mins for your food as each order is cooked freshly - I have always found the wait to be worthwhile.

1 Thank Rimtimtim
Worcester, United Kingdom
“Enjoyed by someone who rarely likes fish and chips”
Reviewed July 20, 2012

when my husband wanted a fish and chip lunch, I took sandwiches as I don't usually like fish and chips out. Fortunately for me the portion was too huge for his large appetite and I wolfed down the rest.
You get a numbered ticket whilst your fish is cooked to order and there was a wait but well worth it. The cod was piping hot and freshly cooked but not overdone. Chips were hand cut, had a good potato taste and were not greasy at all. £6.50.
There is an eat in option as well. I won't take a sandwich next time!

• Visited July 2012