Wong's Chinese Restaurant
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed March 26, 2013

The picture above has no resemblance to this venue!
I recommend the starter for 2 to share, and the house chow mein. Portions very generous with lots of meat. We find that one of these starters and 1 Chow Mein is more than we can eat. They are well presented, very hot, and the meat just melts in your mouth. I have now taken 6 different groups of 1 to 6 people here from and on every occasion the standard has been consistent.
I really recommend it.

1  Thank Fibitus

Reviewed January 8, 2013 via mobile

We visited yesterday as we were staying on the village. Staff are really friendly and funny! All the dishes we ordered were quick, generous and tasty-my favourite was the mushu pork pancakes. Most dishes had a fresh taste with crunchy veg which was nice to see. Would definitely visit again if we are in the area!

2  Thank naomi1739
Reviewed December 24, 2012

We had a dinner as part of a post-wedding rehearsal event. There were approximately 30 of us, and we had a fixed menu; every dish was amazing - very tasty. Good value for money.

2  Thank kccarlson
Reviewed April 16, 2012

My Dad lives in Lakenheath so I come here when I come to visit, It really is the best Chinese you will ever have in your life, beautiful hot fresh food, set menu’s if like me you like a bit of everything and find it hard to decide what to have!. The service is brilliant and all your needs will be catered for, it really is a treat to come to this restaurant me and my family have been coming for years and I only wish it wasn’t so far away from me!. 5stars.

3  Thank Emmy098