“Very good indian food”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed October 14, 2013

I've been there with my friends, the first positive thing is that they serve until late evening.
The food is very good, especially the Malaga Soup (lentils), papadum and, well, everything. Different from the one I am used to in Italy, however we liked it very much.

Reviewed October 10, 2013 via mobile

Having avoided the Ghandi for several years due to a bad experience we thought that we'd give it another chance. Let's just say that we won't be making that mistake again.

Although the staff were polite and the food was fast - the restaurant was empty - the food itself was bland and greasy. The poppadoms tasted as if they'd been sitting around for a while and there was no mmmm factor in my Korma or in the rice.

This experience has left me reaching for the Tums. Next time we'll go to the Spice Lounge.

Reviewed August 8, 2013

people who think this is a good curry house have never tasted true indian food try peterborough
area and see the difference gandhis is a typicall average indian resturant you get in norfolk and suffolk

Reviewed July 21, 2013 via mobile

We had the pleasure of dining here twice over a weeks time will my husband was TDY at the nearby RAF base and enjoyed it very much. The food here is different from what we are use to in the states but we liked it better. The lamb jalfrezi was amazing with the Palau rice and cheese naan bread. My husband had the lamb vindaloo and he loved how spicy hot it was. We can't wait to come back here again!

1  Thank vettegirl1
Reviewed July 2, 2013

A good selection of food, generally well done and tasty from what I ate, with a quite good price for a nice affordable meal. Quite a good little resturant and and the staff seem okay on the whole too. Overall a reasonably good meal to be had here, perhaps not the best but still seems like if offers a quite good meal for a reasonable price. One I think I would go back to again if in the area for a nice reliable meal.