All reviews days inn hour bar industrial site travel lodge business park budget hotel clean rooms the bank holiday weekend great place to stay buffet breakfast business trip perfect stay good size an overnight stay comfortable stay top floor stayed for nights
Selected filters
Reviewed December 13, 2017

Stayed here for a couple of nights in November. Advert claims "Relax in King Size Comfort"
The room I was put in had two small single beds which were neither king size or comfortable.
I went too reception but was laughed at and told that was all they had.
Following day I went back to the room at about 1730hrs. The first thing I noticed was that the tea stains on the counter top were still there, they had not been cleaned. I then had a good look around the room to find nothing had been cleaned.
The cup I used had been replaced but the tea bag and milk I used had not. The bed had been made and the towels replaced, that was it. The floor had not been hoovered, the sink in the bathroom had not been cleaned.
I wasn't going to bother going to reception to say anything as I didn't want to be laughed at again.
I will not be staying here again.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank majesticipswich
TravelodgeUK, Charlotte from The Social Media Team at Travelodge Haverhill Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded December 14, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to review our Haverhill Travelodge, we are thankful for your comments. Please accept our deepest apologies for the issues encountered during your booking. The experience you received concerns us and we would like to investigate your stay further.

Please may we kindly ask you to contact our Customer Service team via the 'Contact Us' page on our website. Please include a link to your review and your booking details. This will enable us to look into your visit more thoroughly with our hotel team.

Thank you again for sharing your experience and giving us the opportunity to adjust the service and facilities we provide our guests. We look forward to hearing from you shortly.

Reviewed December 12, 2017

Stayed here for 2 nights with family whilst attending a funeral.Clean,comfortable hotel with helpful and friendly staff.Didn,t use the restaurant,so can,t comment on meals.We did have breakfast which was more than adequate.

1  Thank peter54alexander
Reviewed December 7, 2017

clean tidy room and hotel,staff very friendly, breakfast standard fair ,nothing special but for the price good value.
located on the edge of Haverhill with a havester style pub nearby.
Overall for a business stay very good

Date of stay: December 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank john-suffolk2
Reviewed November 27, 2017

Good value and good location for a wedding at Sturmer Hall. Staff were very welcoming and being quite a new location it was very clean and tidy. Good quality room with comfortable bed and large shower in bathroom.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Travelodge
1  Thank david_smith2005
Reviewed November 20, 2017 via mobile

Stayed here at the weekend with wedding party. Great hotel who made such a great effort to get us in rooms before coach leaving for venue. Rooms clean and friendly staff. Buffet breakfast was just what was needed after a marvellous wedding ;)

Trip type: Traveled with family