“India Village a must!”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed April 7, 2013 via mobile

I stumbled across this place whilst in Wymondham. The hosts I found very walm and welcoming and the food was outstanding, well worth a visit.

Date of visit: April 2013
Write a reviewReviews (88)

Reviewed November 26, 2012

Service is always great. Very friendly and caring. Food always good, nice flavours and a wide menu. We go regularaly and its always consistent

2  Thank Ali M
Reviewed November 18, 2012

Having read reviews which stated the menu was very long and diverse, I was surprised to find a lack of variety on the menu, not being able to find tikka massala or chicken saag. The food arrived promptly after ordering, but this may have been due to the fact my group of 6 were almost the only people in the restaurant. We were thankful for this fact as the tables in the restaurant were extremely close together, had someone been at the tables either side, they would basically be part of our party. The service however was not great, albeit not terrible either. The staff were attentive, but also slightly too attentive. Members of staff kept walking to our table and just standing near us as if we needed to be watched. Also when we had paid for the bill and were finishing our drinks we felt rushed to leave as staff were hovering near us- the fact the restaurant was almost empty I am not sure what the rush was. However we did all receive a complementary shot of liquor which was a nice way to end the evening. I would eat there again, but from the takeaway menu, if treating myself to a meal out I would rather go elsewhere.

Reviewed November 12, 2012

A group of us went to this restaurant and everyone enjoyed what they had ordered. Good value but you feel quite squashed as tables are close to one another.

Reviewed July 18, 2012

great food, great service and very quick & reliable take away

Date of visit: July 2012