“Love it ...”

Stiffkey Stores
Ranked #1 of 1 Dessert in Stiffkey
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Description: Stiffkey Stores is based in North Norfolk. We sell all sorts of lovely things from delightful home wares and accessories to local & organic produce, including artisan breads and savories. We bake cakes in store and serve the most delicious coffee!
London, England, United Kingdom
“Love it ...”
Reviewed December 4, 2013 via mobile

We are regular visitors to North Norfolk and have been to Stiffkey Stores several times before... I love it there, the style, the gifts, the friendliness the coffee is amazing and now I have to add the peanut butter and white choc blondies to the list. We also took time out to visit their new coffee shop in Holt, PS, which offered the same as above. Well done to a young couple doing well, keep it up.

1 Thank Sarah D

Bainbridge, United Kingdom
“Out of season?”
Reviewed November 22, 2013

Such a disappointment! Having managed to gain access in the first place (not easy considering narrow main road and lack of parking) and despite there being only two other people in the place, providing a coffee proved too difficult. Whilst waiting for someone to appear to serve me I was subjected to horrendous music which finally drove me from the shop. I can see that many people would find it very attractive as a destination, and it did all look very stylish, but on today's offering I would hesitate before venturing back.

9 Thank Heidimum
Andy G, Owner at Stiffkey Stores, responded to this review, November 24, 2013
Hello there, I am terribly disappointed with your review of my shop. I remember your visit and I am sorry i could not have got to you quicker. I was on my own in the shop and when you arrived I was serving a customer in the post office with lots and lots of parcels, you may not have been aware of this. I did come out to tend to a cake in the oven when it was beeping and indeed let you know I would be with you ASAP which you seemed to acknowledge. Yes I am afraid it is out of the season and occasionally you may need to wait to be seen. We are a small family run business and try to offer the best service we can. Juggling a post office, cafe, gift shop and village store single handed can be a bit of a challenge! I hope this makes your encounter with us a little clearer.
Cambridge, United Kingdom
“best coffee on the norfolk coast”
Reviewed November 19, 2013

We love Stiffkey Stores and have visited many many times over the last 6 years as their decaf coffee is the best we have ever drunk and their white chocolate and peanut blondies are to die for.
The store sells a brilliant selection of books, cool home things and also interesting bits and pieces to keep children entertained. They sell a great range of Christmas decorations in winter and always have inspirational seasonal displays on the main table and the counter .
The staff are always really friendly even if they are mad busy and there is a pretty courtyard to sit out with it's fab beach huts which welcomes dogs.
The perfect place to visit after a walk on Stiffkey Marshes.

London, United Kingdom
“Ace Flat White”
Reviewed November 14, 2013

So on a wet, miserable, November Monday, we headed to the Stiffkey Stores for coffee and relax with the papers. Coffee is lovely (supplier is Monmouth of Borough Market, London) with a local milk supplier. Result was a lovely flat White served as it should be (and too many places get thus wrong) with the right amount of milk. We loved reading the paper and watching the world (and er rain) go by....

Birmingham, United Kingdom
“Stiff by name”
Reviewed November 7, 2013

We're regular visitors to nearby wells. We'd seen the stores featured in country living and thought we'd give it a go. Inside it looks lovely, lots of nice things, well made cakes Etc. but the greeting and atmosphere was dreadful. The chap behind the counter barely said hello and his disdain was evident as if we didn't look cosmopolitan enough to be there. My children picked up some of the books and fair enough they didn't put them down when I told them too but instead of saying if you don't mind etc. They got a sharp condescending request from him. I'm sure they've had problems in the past & it must get frustrating 4 them but the atmosphere wasn't great & we left spending a small % of what we would have. Shame as everywhere else locally is so friendly.

• Visited October 2013