“May bank holiday sheringham”
other travelers have booked this property
Fabulous kitchen/breakfast room with table large enough for 12 and baby boosters if needed.
The kitchen is very well-equipped for cooking all meals. Entrance Hall.
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
The kitchen is very well-equipped for cooking all meals.
Entrance Hall.
First reception room - lovely, light and relaxing, including flat screen TV
First double (super king size) - a large, lovely light room.
Second double (king size) - great size.
Third double (king size) - enormous, lovely and light.
Main bathroom on first floor.
Second shower room with great shower.
First twin room with view of the sea.
Second twin (bunk) room with adult bunks.
Third twin (bunk) room with adult bunks.
The house is 2 minutes from the sea and town centre.
The fabulous beach is rarely busy (August 2014)
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 23 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Richard W
“May bank holiday sheringham”
Reviewed May 9, 2018 for a stay in May 2018

Great location, facilities good, weather fantastic- all in all well worth it - would have been a 5 but feather pillows on some beds even though told all man made - led to allergic reaction

May 14, 2018
Thank you for your review of Lavender House. I'm pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay.

I am sorry, however, that you had issues with feather pillows. I had been assured that the pillows had all been checked before your arrival and there were no feather pillows on any of the beds. If you had made me aware of the problem whilst staying with us we would have immediately rectified this for you as we always have spare pillows and duvets available.

I do hope we can welcome you back to Sheringham again in the future.

Kirsty e
“Excellent family stay”
Reviewed April 11, 2018 for a stay in April 2018

This is the second time my sisters and I have stayed in this amazing house. We were a party of 12 with varying ages of children who all love it here. The house is brilliantly equipped and in a superb location.

Apr 13, 2018
Thanks so much for taking the time to post your lovely review. I'm delighted to read that you had another great stay, despite the dreadful April weather.

I do hope that we can welcome you back to Lavender House again in the future.

nhoop
“A wonderful warm welcome on a cold weekend!”
Reviewed March 18, 2018 for a stay in March 2018

Have just returned from a wonderful weekend at lavender house. There were 10 of us in our party, there was so much room it was fantastic! The majority of our time was spent sitting around the fabulous kitchen table! A very homely, warm and relaxing house and a stone's throw from the sea, shops and the train station with lots of parking close by to! Couldn't have asked for more! We fell in love with the house!

Although we were a group of adults, the house is very thoughtfully kitted out with everything you would need with children....so much so I've already told my husband we should visit again with the kids!

Mark was exceptionally helpful and I think all 10 of is would recommend lavender house!

Mar 19, 2018
Thanks so much for your lovely review of Lavender House. I'm so pleased you enjoyed your weekend.

I look forward to welcoming you back to Sheringham again very soon.

beckysout...
Birmingham, United Kingdom
“We loved our stay”
Reviewed February 19, 2018 for a stay in February 2018

We loved our stay at lavender House. Pleasantly surprised with the size of the house, ample for 6 adults and 5 children. We will return next time we visit sherringham.

Feb 20, 2018
Thanks so much for taking the time to write such a lovely review of your stay at Lavender House and for your kind comments left in the Guest Book.

It's our ultimate compliment when guests want to return and I look forward to welcoming you back again in the not too distant future.

Reviewed November 5, 2017 for a stay in October 2017

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Nov 5, 2017
Thanks so much for taking the time to write such a lovely review of Lavender House. I am so pleased that you enjoyed your time in Sheringham.

I do hope that we can welcome you back again soon,

susanhugh...
Hertford, United Kingdom
“Family weekend”
Reviewed September 19, 2017 for a stay in September 2017

Great house for a family celebration
Plenty of room for all ages
Only a short walk into town for pubs , shops restaurants etc

Sep 22, 2017
Thanks for your review and great to hear that you had such a good time in Sheringham.

I do hope that we can welcome you back again soon.

Mark
cathy3107...
Ipswich, United Kingdom
“Fantastic holiday”
Reviewed August 14, 2017 for a stay in August 2017

We absolutely loved Lavender House it was perfect. There were 3 families and not once did we feel under each other's feet. Location couldn't be better a stones throw away from the beach/shops/restaurants. The owner Mark made us feel very welcome. Would highly recommend Lavender House to everyone.

Sep 20, 2017
Thanks so much for your lovely review of Lavender House. I was so pleased to read that you had enjoyed your holiday and your time in Sheringham.

I do hope we can welcome you back again in the not too distant future.

Mark.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing