“Cheap”
Review of The Two Lifeboats

The Two Lifeboats
Ranked #24 of 58 Restaurants in Sheringham
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: The Two Lifeboats is a tastefully refurbished Pub with B&B situated on the beach of Sheringham. The rooms are of a high boutique standard with new en-suites to every room, Flat screen TV's, Tassimo coffee machines, Tea making facilities, Hair dryers, Egyption cotton Linen and towels, Liquid soap and shampoo on from dispensers,i phone docking stations and much, much more. Whilst we describe our food as pub food, it is of excellent quality and prepared by our team of chefs. Look out for our daily specials boards ! Fresh fish & chips, Fresh cromer crab and Lobster when available. A fine range of cask mark traditional ales as well as reasonably priced but good quality wines. A great range of premium spirits too.
Reviewed March 24, 2013

recently renovated in the generic pub style common these days, serves very reasonable food at a price you'd do well to beat in Sheringham

There are newer reviews for The Two Lifeboats

Reviewed March 8, 2013 via mobile

I often stay in Premier Inns and until now I believed there was no better place to sleep. But my bed in the 'Henry Ramey Usher' room was superb, possibly the best nights sleep I've had in a hotel. The room itself was comfortable with ensuit bathroom and lovely fluffy towels.
Downstairs the bar and restaurant is spacious and the food and drink is very, very nice.
My welcome was friendly and my hosts have looked after me.
Parking is close by too.
It was a shame the weather was poor because I'm guessing the view from my window would of been outstanding.

Reviewed January 7, 2013

We have had several great meals and drinks here during our recent visit during our local stay. The food choices are good and the staff are really helpful and will add personal choices. They were great with the children and took time to make all of us welcome.
You are able to take dogs in certain areas in the pub, which is great when out walking with the dogs.
We had drinks in the evening and meals at lunchtime- at all times service and food was really good. Curry night on Thursday.
Thank you Jim for even starting cooking early for our party of 8 people before the serving time.

Reviewed December 19, 2012

This pub/restaurant has been re-furbished and is seems much larger inside now. The view is stunning overlooking the sea. Very quite mid-week in December (we were the only ones eating and only 2 other people drinking) but that's to be expected in this seaside town. Staff were pleasant and the food delivered extremely quickly (3 meals within 10 minutes). Not home cooked from scratch, l'd say, but enjoyable nevertheless and filling. I would go back to eat at the 'Two Lifeboats'. Affordable pub style food in a lovely setting. Roll on the summer as there is seating outside which would be great with the fabulous view.

Reviewed December 3, 2012

Popped in with a group of friends, first pint of ale tasted like vinegar ! food was ok but limited if you are a veggie like some of my friends, place had been refurbished I'd been told, they certainly removed the atmosphere, pity cos its in a great location and could be so good.