“Nice cafe”

Dining options: Reservations
Norwich, United Kingdom
“Nice cafe”
Reviewed August 21, 2012

We had a nice meal here and it was good value for money. We had a cheeseburger, and cod and chips and my daughter had egg and chips, all the food was well cooked and large potions.

Visited August 2012

Northampton, United Kingdom
“Dave's 2, the 'no frills' end of the Dave Empire”
Reviewed August 16, 2012

We’ve been visiting Sheringham on and off for more years than I care to remember and Dave’s has always been the place to go for good fish and chips, both Dave’s Fish Restaurant and Dave’s 2.
I can’t comment here on Dave’s Fish Restaurant (DFR) as I’ve not visited it for many years now, but if it’s gone as far down hill as Dave’s 2 I would highly recommend that you don’t waste your money! We visited Dave’s 2 for a late lunch yesterday and it was truly dreadful, it’s always been the ‘no frills’ end of the Dave Empire but the food, up until yesterday at least, has always been as good as that served in DFR.
Admittedly it was late in the day for lunch, being about 2:20pm, but what was served up by the three bored and grubby looking youths behind the counter was just shocking! I asked for three portions of cod and chips, what arrived I’m pretty certain wasn’t cod, the chips where the consistency of rubber and the batter on the fish was a very odd shade of toxic yellow; the whole lot swimming in a slick of grease that looked and tasted as if it’d been used the whole summer.
No frills I can accept, bad food I cannot. Come on Dave’s you can do better than this!

• Visited August 2012
1 Thank 3537vanessa
Norwich, United Kingdom
“Queuing elsewhere in Sheringham for chips? Why?”
Reviewed August 14, 2012

I have been coming here since I was a little boy with my parents, I now bring my little ones. As far as I am concerned Sheringham only has the one chippie and that's Dave's!!

Eat in, sit round the front, sit round the back or go down to the promenade. The seating options are just limitless!

• Visited August 2012
1 Thank markjtnet74
Bodham
“Best fish and chips”
Reviewed July 10, 2012

Dave's has always been the best in Sheringham , that ' holiday ' smell of fish and chips that has memories from childhood .

Visited July 2012
Sheringham, United Kingdom
“good food”
Reviewed July 1, 2012

Always get loads for your money if your order large cod make sure you are hungry!!

Visited June 2012