“good value wholesome food served with a smile !”
Review of Hazel's Tea Shop - CLOSED

Hazel's Tea Shop
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Description: Cream teas, light lunches and home made cakes. Sheltered garden.
Norwich, United Kingdom
“good value wholesome food served with a smile !”
Reviewed January 23, 2012

we went and had the all day breakfast and found it to be very tasty , well cooked and terrific value ! Coffee is fresh and not to strong , just the way I like it and the owners who are also front of hohse are welcomming and obliging , the kids even get a complimentory lolly ! Can't quite understand the review by Heacham girl , it seems at odds with our experience , and we've been several times now . I'd say give them a try and form your own opinion , I' sure you won't be disappointed.

• Visited January 2012

Cambridge
“Good tasty food!”
Reviewed November 16, 2011

My family and I had the lunch time special - 2 courses for £6-95, an absolute bargin.
The food was freshly pepared & very tasty. We all had the roast of the day (beef on that day, but it changes daily) it was quite tender, served with ample portions of seasonal vegetables and a really tasty homemade gravy - in fact it was so tasty that we ask for another sauce boat full! The sweets were ok, not outstanding but quite acceptable (my bread pudding was a little heavy, but then I suppose bread pudding can be). There is a limited choice on the special menu - 3 main (1 of which is the veggie option) and 3 sweets, but you can eat off of the main menu if you prefer.

The resturant was very clean with helpful staff but it is quite popular and does tend to get fairly busy, so my tip is to get in there before 12-30, because by 1pm it will probably be full.

• Visited September 2011