“Quick Lunch”
Review of Crown Inn

Crown Inn
Ranked #27 of 58 Restaurants in Sheringham
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: The Crown Inn, Sheringham a Traditional seaside pub With a seafront location, sea views, an extensive food menu and real ale, The Crown Inn is the perfect location for enjoying a refreshing pint or a glass of wine and bite to eat. The Crown has been run by Bob Brewster since 1978 and hosts events for holiday makers and locals alike. Food is served from 12 noon to 9 in the evening, seven days a week which includes traditional Sunday Roasts with indoor and outdoor seating. Regular events include the very popular Monday night quiz, discos and live bands.
Hadleigh, United Kingdom
“Quick Lunch”
Reviewed May 21, 2013

I liked the good choice of food, pleasant service and the sea view. It is a large pub restaurant and in high season can get very busy

Visited May 2013

Chesham, United Kingdom
“Great atmosphere”
Reviewed May 19, 2013 via mobile

Came for the live music on Saturday night. Excellent atmosphere. The food was very reasonably priced and came with loads of vegetables. The sauces come seperately which impressed me as I have high blood preesure . Would happily return.

Peterborough, United Kingdom
“Great value.”
Reviewed May 15, 2013

Three of us ate at the Crown from Sunday 5.5.13 to 8.5.13 and on each occasion we had a most enjoyable meal experience. Sunday lunch was a bit of a wait due to the restaurant being very busy for which the staff apologised, but the roast lamb was excellant as were the veg. and roast potatoes.So we ate at the Crown each evening, working our way through most of the menu. The common thread running through all the meals was that they were served quickly,were well presented, tasty and hot. Oh yes and great value, especially with the "Buy 2 main meals and get the third for a quid".OK it's pub grub, but the Crown does it very well. They staff are polite and efficient and it is a great location. TRY IT.

“Awful food”
Reviewed May 7, 2013 via mobile

We went to the crown as we were meeting friends there my husband and I decided to have a meal big mistake mine had to be sent back as part of it was cold in the middle I had the crab and prawn fish cakes I was expecting some lovely home made one's but they looked very cheap you couldn't tell what you were eating because they were tasteless when they came back they had been heated up in deep fat fryer as they were full of grease yuk everything looked as if it was all frozen food I would never eat there again, I am not a fussy eater and never complain but just had to write a review.

“Average but ok”
Reviewed April 29, 2013 via mobile

Local to area and always passed the crown but never been in. When I did eventually go in I was taken aback at how much of a run down back street pub it is as it doesn't give that impression from outside. Apart from that the service was very good, food obviously microwaved and quick fried but otherwise tasty and cheap and enjoyable.
I would use this pub again, as long as you know what you are getting.

• Visited April 2013