“Coffee”
Review of Pungleperry's

Pungleperry's
Ranked #1 of 3 Dessert in Sheringham
Cuisines: Cafe
Description: We are a coffee shop and ice cream parlour, we sell coffee, thickshakes, smoothies, cakes, quiche, sausage rolls, pancakes, sundaes and gelato. Everything is homemade here on the premises, including the gelato.
Reviewed August 22, 2014 via mobile

Excellent coffee, excellent service and wifi with there being no mobile Internet anywhere. Hungry daughter enjoyed the pancakes as well

Reviewed August 21, 2014

Sweeping statement time, this is the best ice cream I have eaten in the UK....ever! A must visit when in Sheringham. My wife and daughter haven't stopped going on about it for 3 days so we are off there again next week!

Reviewed August 13, 2014

How many flavours, go there and count them. Really good ice cream. Polite service, if there is a queue it is worth waiting.

Reviewed August 11, 2014

As I use trip adviser a lot for recommendations, then it wasn't a surprise to find ourselves at Pungleperry's for coffee when in Sheringham, with the added attraction of home made Biscotti for my self (which was lovely) and gluten free cake for my better half.

Went back later in day for Fig and Walnut gelato ice cream - delicious.

Very warm and friendly service - many thanks.

Reviewed August 8, 2014

We all loved the ice cream here. Lots of unique flavours, with the Jaffa cake being the favourite for my wife and son. I loved the vanilla Thickshakes. The price are reasonable, the service is good and we ended up visiting every day for a week. What will we do next week?