“Asian girl”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Buffet, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Buffet, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed April 17, 2013

food very good and friendly staff we very enjoyed.clean food good test the best Thai food I recommend to everyone

Reviewed April 7, 2013

I would not recommend this restaurant to anyone..... We booked a table here 5 weeks ago for a birthday meal last night, Saturday 6th April, and I have to say that the owner of this restaurant is a very obnoxious, rude and abusive individual who swore and told me and my family to leave the premises and do not bother returning, because we complained about being situated right next to a rowdy party of 20 people, which disturbed our meal, we could not hear ourselves think let alone speak. The restaurant owner also used bad language in front of my children, which i feel is totally unacceptable This was our 4th visit to the restaurant within a period of 6 months, we returned because we liked the food, however this will be our last visit ever..... I have never experienced such shocking service, and for anyone to upset and make a woman cry on her birthday, I think it is disgusting... My advice is to be prepared to be asked to leave the premises, should you have cause for concern or complaint by this owner....

3  Thank Julie P
Reviewed April 7, 2013

We are always made to feel very welcome. Bright and airy dining room with plenty of room between tables. The staff are friendly and helpful, and always look smart. The food is tasty and well priced. A great evening out.

Reviewed March 18, 2013

My husband & I had a lovely meal at this restaurant. Warm welcome, food tasty, nice atmosphere, well worth a visit.

Reviewed February 27, 2013

Family run and staffed in the main - very good selection of main menu and lunchtime specials, which are extremely good value.Wine is a bit pricey at £4 per glass but it is a largei-ish glass and the wine is good quality. Food is well cooked, presented and served and of excellent quality. Have not tried the weekly buffet but understand that it is popular.

1  Thank mrjelly