“absoloutely lovely more than expected”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Caroleweb...
Sheffield, England, United Kingdom
“absoloutely lovely more than expected”
Reviewed August 15, 2014 for a stay in August 2014

Me my husband and son have just returned from our weeks break at the barn to say the least it was beautiful welcoming and so chilling .
When we walked our first initial reaction was (WOW) it realy is lovely Karen our host is great there is nothing she wont do to make your stay welcome.Its the best ever pet friendly stay ,its the first time we have taken our pooch with us and she loved it the freedom and tranquillity of the place .Once again thank you for making our week away lovely we will deffo be back some time x

Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
vicki r
Grimsby, United Kingdom
“FANTASTIC”
Reviewed August 10, 2014 for a stay in July 2014
person found this review helpful

Absolutely the most gorgeous, pet friendly cottage I have ever stayed in! Everything you could want for a lovely relaxing or hectic holiday. I travelled will my partner, my daughter and her friend (both 15) and our two labs. We arrived late because of traffic, my asda delivery already been delivered and Karen(the owner) unpacking it for us. We was made to feel so special, nothing was to much trouble! Beautiful grounds for the dogs including a small enclosed private garden with seating and gas bbq. The shared hot tub was great, you just chalked your name on the board when you required a relaxing hour and considering there is only two other cottages it was never busy. Lots of places to visit and walk......we did Go Ape which was great. The girls and my partner loved it, I thought it was quite good but had trouble finding a reason to jump out of perfectly good trees!!
Banham Zoo is a must and we also did sealife centre and pleasure beach in Yarmouth which I paid for with Tesco Clubcard Vouchers.
Within the week we had a couple of hic ups........the first morning I hit a deer, the car was a mess, insurance company crap but Karen and Stuart were amazing, nothing was too much trouble for them.......the last evening my daughters friend needed urgent medical attention......again nothing was too much trouble for Karen and Stuart!
We will definately be going back as much to see Karen and Stuart as to see Norfolk!
I cannot recommend Karen and Stuarts cottages highly enough or themselves as the most perfect owners to make you very welcome and do everything in their means to make sure you have a lovely stay!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Everything
Liked least: Coming Home
Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
People with disabilities Older travelers
People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Spalding
Reviewed March 27, 2014 for a stay in December 2013

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this vacation rental to my best friend?
Recommended for:
A romantic getaway Luxury-minded travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing