“Christmas Meal”

Cuisines: Barbecue, British, Cafe
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Description: New
Reviewed January 11, 2013

Went for the Spirit Essence Christmas party. The food was excellant, price more than reasonable, worth the drive from Norwich. Can't wait to revisit to try something on the main menu.
p.s I ordered from the Christmas menu and found out just before my visit that I couldn't eat Dairy. I changed my sweet on the night and had the christmas pudding with Soya custard! Now that's service....

Reviewed December 28, 2012

Tucked away a little off the main road is this amazing family run restaurant. I choose from the course Christmas menu but other options were available an seeing what other people had on their plate I could have been easily spoilt for choice. My starter of the traditional prawn cocktail was creamy and lush and was served very quickly despite the fact I was dining with a large party. The main course of roast turkey was a good sized plateful and for a change plenty of meat (something which is sadly lacking at other restaurants) The food was hot and well cooked and served very quickly. For dessert had the cheesecake and once again a good portion was served and tasted delicious. On my next visit I am so going to try the Chocolate Sizzler
The ultimate chocolate luxury! A marbled, double chocolate brownie served in a hot skillet topped with vanilla ice cream. Then at your table, they pour over butterscotch sauce & then watch the sizzle! A bubbling combination that is heaven for any dessert lover which is a must for me.

Oh and try not to drive there as the cocktails are something not to be missed

Highly recommended and certainly worth several repeated visits to try the rest of the menu.

1  Thank Teejayh
Reviewed December 28, 2012

A group of us went for our Xmas meal here... The food was amazing :0) the price was even more amazing for the amount we got! I would recommend this to anyone in the area :0)
Thanks Smokey grill for making our evening really special :0) xx

3  Thank Andreajanehill
Reviewed December 22, 2012

Was realy impressed with this small family run restaurant tucked away in North Walsham there were 11 of us who had all three courses of thier wonderful Christmas Menu only £14.95 per person so I for one wasn't expecting what was served:-
Food piping hot service very quick and attentive all meals were brought out together therefor would recomend this to every one.

There were lots of other people eating and the atmosphere was wonderful think its only been open for a few weeks but some of the other people eating seemed to be regulars, the grills and steaks looked wonderful.

Every thing was well presented and very good quality of food

3  Thank juliamags