“excelant food”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed July 7, 2014

nice restaurant, great food. good place to eat.
friendly staff. and some food you don't get at your local indian restaurants.

3  Thank samria

Reviewed July 7, 2014

We had a bad meal a couple of months ago but as its our "Local" Indian restaurant throught we would try one more time .We arrived about 6-30pm
we went to the Sunday buffet as a treat after a day out. The food it's self was ok warmer than last time but not hot and the same dishes. Starters... were nice and the chicken was far better and some of it was hot.
The mains curry's were as before, not hot and very little meat . The lamb in the curry was cut very small and rather chewy. (That's if you could find any) and tasted more like Mutton.
The chicken in the other curry's had rather a strange texture (It flaked like fish) and none of the mains were hot ,just warm. ............we had one plate of starters and one plate of mains , no achol as we don't drink, just iced water. As we left Labone my Husband began to sweat and I said could we go straight home ........We were both ill .....me with a very upset stomach and my husband was violently sick and also sufferd an upset stomach.. .....Local or not we will never go to Labone again .......

1  Thank Harleystar96
Reviewed June 19, 2014

Have been eating here for years, even though we now only visit now once in a blue moon (living in London). Great food, great service. My wife and I got engaged here back in '97! Wonderful place.

Reviewed June 8, 2014

The decor is really nice but the food did not do it for me. We had a buffet but everything tasted the same. Was disappointed .

Reviewed June 2, 2014

I no longer live in Norfolk but I return regularly and I always look forward to eating here. The food is excellent and the service friendly and attentive. The menu includes the standards but also a wide range of unusual dishes. I can honestly say that although I have eaten here many times, I have never been disappointed.