“Consistently good food”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed June 2, 2014

I no longer live in Norfolk but I return regularly and I always look forward to eating here. The food is excellent and the service friendly and attentive. The menu includes the standards but also a wide range of unusual dishes. I can honestly say that although I have eaten here many times, I have never been disappointed.

Reviewed May 28, 2014

We usually eat at this Indian Restaurant at least 4 times a year. The buffet and "meal deal" are good value.. The service is excellent and the staff are very friendly. On the 31st December we were given a complimentary glass of bubbly which was a nice touch.

1  Thank Colin C
Reviewed April 16, 2014

a pretty average Indian restaurant with slightly different menus on a theme. Very hard to define except would I rush back and I have to honestly answer no, the food was pretty average but the prices were very expensive for this genre of dining out.

Reviewed March 14, 2014

Had the £10.95 meal deal with family, very good value. Starter, main, side and either pilau or boiled rice. All dishes very good, service was fine. Drinks a bit on the pricey side. Would definitely have this again, deal not available every night though, so check before going.

1  Thank DavidA689
Reviewed October 28, 2013

Having lived in north norfolk for 6yrs I had never found a decent Indian until now. Really good. The tandoori prawns, though expensive, are awsome as is the mixed meat thali. Will go often.
on the down side. Some of the meat can be a bit tough and the tandoori chicken was overcooked.