“Above Average”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 30, 2013

Enjoyed eating here, food was good, service was ok and very reasonable price. Our party had a range of meals, including thai curry, thai salad and sweet and sour Cantonese style and all was very nice. Overall, our trip here was above average.

There are newer reviews for Chubby Panda

Reviewed June 26, 2013

The Food is absolutely fabulous! service is brilliant! definitely recommend it!
My daughter had a birthday party there, we had a lovely evening. The food was great, the staff were friendly and couldn't expect more :)

Reviewed April 8, 2013

Ate here once only - that was once too many times. Food was incredibly sweet, almost inedible and resulted in discomfort for the rest of the day. People who speak highly of such places obviously have no experience of what good Chinese food should be about. Staff were quite pleasant but our search for a decent Chinese in Norfolk continues - so far without any success!!

Reviewed January 22, 2013

Food was delish. Service was excellent. Prices were very good. Friendly and clean atmosphere
- that's all I really need.

Reviewed January 7, 2013

Until late last year, Chubby was the best Chinese takeaway in town. We used to live in Mundesley and when we moved here 6 years ago we didnt think we could find as good a Chinese as New Sage, Mundesley. But we did, we discovered this was just as good and used it regularly for several years. I have noticed the last few times it has really gone downhill in terms of food quality and customer service. But the worst and last time was Xmas Eve. I duly ordered our regular choices and was told 20 minutes. Went down to collect and the takeaway was not even that busy-quite slow I would have said. I sat there 40 mins waiting and another lady next to me was waiting nearly an hour before she got hers. Staff not very friendly. When we got home, my hong kong style chicken was as tough as old boots, but we were so hungry we just ate it. Very disappointing-We will be driving to Mundesley in future, you have lost a regular customer.