“Large, comfortable, well-located lodge”
other travelers have booked this property
Modern kitchen at Lees Holiday Park.
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
Modern kitchen at Lees Holiday Park.
Family dining area book your family holiday with us.
Spacious lounge area at Lees lodge book your holiday with us.
double room with over head storage and cupboards either side book your holiday with us.
Master bedroom at Lees Holiday Park in Hunstanton.
Twin room with bunk beds book your holiday with us.
Utility room with washing machine at Lees Lodge.
Family sized bathroom available when you book a holiday with us.
Book at holiday at Lees Holiday Park at Hunstanton.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 24 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
mandy_dre...
“Large, comfortable, well-located lodge”
Reviewed October 29, 2017 for a stay in October 2017

This was ideal for our family of four. No hassle getting there and getting in, the lodge was well-equipped and spacious and it was a nice walk along the prom to town. No noise at night and the beach is only over the road. Great!

Nov 13, 2017
Melton Mowbray, United Kingdom
Reviewed October 19, 2017 for a stay in October 2017

Oct 24, 2017
Ellabella...
Stevenage, United Kingdom
“Fine for some but not to cleaver for disabled like myself”
Reviewed September 12, 2017 for a stay in September 2017

Accommodation was very good.A few points to consider would be to cater slightly for disabled people like myself e.g. No hand rails in the shower .No folding rails beside the toilet.Could have a bedside cabinet to assist disabled people in taking a drink for tablets etc.Perhaps minor things to some but to folks like me pretty important.The other problem was people working on cars outside the building. On the plus side the accommodation Wes clean and tidy .The wardens were very helpful and pleasant. Location wise it was brilliant .Just what we needed . Thanks

Sep 25, 2017
""Thank you for your feedback. I'm so pleased you enjoyed your stay. I do hope that you will book with us again, and when you do, please remember to use your £50 2cHolidays voucher. The 2cHolidays Team""
Reviewed July 13, 2017 for a stay in July 2017

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Jul 17, 2017
""""Thank you for your feedback. I'm so pleased you enjoyed your stay. I do hope that you will book with us again, and when you do, please remember to use your £50 2cHolidays voucher. The 2cHoliday Team""""
Matthew A
“Brilliant Lodge for a short break away!”
Reviewed July 9, 2017 for a stay in July 2017

The lodge was brilliant!

There was 5 of us in total and 3 being kids (6,5,2) and the lodge had plenty of room.
The kids enjoyed all the space inside and out with George and Eves dogs taking most of there attention.
I would recommend to anyone who is looking for a few nights away in a quiet and quality place.
I personally couldn't fault the lodge at all, there is always things that could be done like an odd hook on the door or a lick of paint here and there but nothing worth throwing a paddy about.

The only 2 recommendations I could suggest is that -
1. A sign at the end of the road to the site.
2. A travel cot to hire for young ones.

We will be without a doubt be coming back!

Jul 14, 2017
Peterborough, United Kingdom
Reviewed July 7, 2017 for a stay in June 2017

Jul 12, 2017
Lovely little caravan on a brilliant family park. Only negative was for handles very loose and bathroom lock needs fixing
Ben C
Leicester, United Kingdom
“Perfect location for a quiet seaside holiday”
Reviewed July 3, 2017 for a stay in June 2017

We had a great time at Hunstanton with our 2 and 4 year old really loving the holiday. Having the beach so close meant we could enjoy lovely pre-breakfast and before-bedtime walks along the beach and hearing the sea when we opened the window was magical for the kids.

The Lodge was clean and well kitted out - everything required for our base camp. It's lovely and quiet at night but only 10 mins walk (along the sea front) to get into the town. A warm welcome received from the on site wardens too.

Thanks for making our stay so enjoyable. Would book again.

Your age range 35-49
Jul 7, 2017
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing