We stayed here half board for 4 days on a special offer, It was great value for money. The food was adequate, nothing special, but a good variety. ALL the staff were very pleasant and helpful.
It is situated in the centre of Hunstanton, on the village green, which was spotlessly clean. We had a sea view from the top floor. But beware if you are elderly or infirmed, there was 5 flights of stairs to the top! We were offered assistance with the luggage though. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay here and would recommend it to anyone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Golden Lion Hotel is a magnificent historic building. It is the oldest property in Hunstanton, and the oldest hotel in the area. The Golden Lion hotel overlooks a beautiful sandy beach, with sea views for most rooms. The hotel has recently been refurbished to the highest standards, and offers outstanding facilities. A limited number of parking spaces are available. The peace and serenity of the Hunstanton area offer wonderful opportunities for leisure travellers and lovers of the outdoors. Hiking, fishing, sailing and horse riding are all available nearby.The Hotel houses all of the amenities and facilities you would expect from a Coast & Country venue. In addition, our staff will offer you a warm, friendly welcome, and ensure that your stay is as relaxing and memorable as possible. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia and LateRooms so you can book your The Golden Lion Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Golden Lion Hunstanton
- Golden Lion Hotel Hunstanton
- The Golden Lion Hotel Hunstanton, Norfolk