“Quality time and a birthday party.”

Paint Me Ceramics and Build-a-Teddy
Ranked #1 of 20 things to do in Hunstanton
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Paint me Ceramics Pottery Studio, a family run attraction in Hunstanton (Sunny Hunny), on the beautiful West Norfolk coastline.(Open 7 days a week during Norfolk school holidays, except Christmas). If you are looking for something to do in Hunstanton, Paint me Ceramics is NOT JUST FOR CHILDREN! We welcome everyone whatever your age. Paint me Ceramics is NOT JUST A WET WEATHER ACTIVITY. We open our doors whatever the weather. We also offer Build-a-Teddy, where you get to hand stuff your own cuddly teddy. If you choose, you can then accessorise to truly personalise your new family friend. ADVANCE BOOKING IS RECOMMENDED!
Reviewed February 22, 2013

I have been to Paint Me Ceramics four times. The first to have celebration plates made for a friend's twin boys. On this occasion Frances - the owner, was very helpful and made a beautiful pair of plates for me. The second time I went with my husband, son and daughter, for my son's 9th birthday treat. We all painted individual pieces. The third time we took 7 of my daughter's friends for her 8th birthday party. All the girls painted individual pieces and a keepsake plate with the birthday girl's hand print in the centre and her guests thumb prints around the edge was made for my daughter. Then I took my son. We spent quality time painting together. Each visit to Paint Me Ceramics has been totally different, but equally as enjoyable. I would recommend anyone of any ability or age to visit. You'll be surprised by your own creativity!

2  Thank C H
"all ages"
"older children"
"will visit again"
in 2 reviews
"staff were very friendly"
"couple of hours"