“Great place”
Review of Cafe Blah Blahh - CLOSED

Cafe Blah Blahh
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: We offer a huge range of exclusive Teas and Coffees from some of the finest Plantations around the world; as well as fantastic food sourced using fantastic local ingredients. Whether you are just off the beach, out with friends, or on a lunch break, come and join us at Blah Blahh... !!
Reviewed November 2, 2013

Made to feel very welcomed. Impressed by the service and the cleanliness of the place. Love the décor.

1  Thank Bedfordian2011
There are newer reviews for Cafe Blah Blahh

Reviewed November 2, 2013

We were not disappointed on this our second visit to cafe blah blah. The choice was good and excellent value for money. My husband's bacon panini was tasty and filling, while I opted for the salmon bagel which was delicious and light. A good start to our trip to N. Norfolk, will definitely return.

1  Thank Paula W
Reviewed November 1, 2013

The coffee in this cafe is amazing - the best I have tasted for a long time! I drink de-caf but hubby says the ordinary coffee is as good. A great selection of drinks if you don't want coffee, and lovely lunches and cakes.

The welcome is very warm and ambience lovely. They allow dogs too which makes it extra special for us.

makes a visit to Hunstanton a must !!

2  Thank 50AnnaA
Reviewed October 20, 2013

Fantastic Indian meal at the wonderful Blah Blahh the pads were devine absolutely delicious. Well done chaps # 1 in Hunstanton.

1  Thank Sarah R
Reviewed October 16, 2013

Called in with my wife on a dull rainy day for a mid-morning snack. Cheerful and friendly welcome and decor is fun too. Place was full of royals even if they were only cardboard. The coffee was top drawer - way better than the chain coffee shops - and the bacon sandwich I had was probably my best ever. Masses of sweet tender melt-in-the-mouth bacon, perfectly cooked, with a delicious red pepper chutney and salad garnish with a piquant dressing. Excellent! I also tried the little woman's scrambled eggs as they were too generous for her to finish and that was excellent too. Well done guys!

2  Thank martiand45