“Fine, nothing exceptional”

Northgate Indian
Ranked #20 of 52 Restaurants in Hunstanton
Cuisines: Indian, Asian, Balti, Bangladeshi, Eastern European
Good for: Large groups, Kids, Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Telephone 01485 535 005‎. This is the only Indian restaurant in the area. Centrally located in Hunstanton. It does not have its own website, but it has been reviewed on several other internet sites. Thank you. http://maps.google.co.uk/maps/place?rls=com.microsoft:en-us:IE-SearchBox&oe=UTF-8&rlz=1I7GPEA_en&redir_esc=&um=1&ie=UTF-8&q=northgate+indian+hunstanton+uk&fb=1&gl=uk&hq=northgate+indian&hnear=Hunstanton,+Norfolk&cid=6004495502221689928
Peterborough UK
“Fine, nothing exceptional”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 2, 2014

Went there last night. The first thing that strikes you about Hunstanton off season Saturday night is there is not exactly a lot of choices so this Indian is welcome. The service was hot and cold, a lovely welcome followed by fairly grumpy staff and a vaque check back. The food was fine however and the value for money aspect pretty good. We'd return, just not go way out of our way to do so.

• Visited February 2014

Bolton, United Kingdom
“A good quality meal, friendly service - what more would you want?”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 27, 2014

We visited Northgate on a cold and wet evening in early January and were the only diners in the restaurant. Not sure about the decor of the place with the rag rolling and bubble tubes but the staff were friendly, the food tasted great and we left feeling satisfied - would go back again for sure.

• Visited January 2014
“Yum!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 8, 2014

Very tasty Indian, great service, generous portions and service with a smile. Will be returning next time i visit.

Visited January 2014
1 Thank Laura C
Corby, United Kingdom
“Nothing to write home about”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 25, 2013

I personally found this establishment a little drab. The food was just ok but the main problem we found was how close in proximity you were to the next table. I was closer to my neighbour than I was to my husband across the table. Such a shame as the restaurant was only half full but they seemed to want to fill a specific area first. Very poor, wouldn't recommend it.

Visited November 2013
Bedford, United Kingdom
“Excellent!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 2, 2013 via mobile

Both my husband and myself consider ourselves curry experts as have had a great many both made by ourselves and eaten out. Whilst on our weekend break our Sat Nav came up with this restaurant. Staff attentive but not in your face. I had jalfrazi my husband Rogon. Both v good and best naans I have tasted. Down side was in need of interior decoration and crockery needs matching! But a bit like authentic eating in India. A good place to eat great food and reasonably priced.

1 Thank Jackie T