“Wonderful fish & chips”

Ranked #1 of 56 Restaurants in Hunstanton
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed October 7, 2013

We had a lovely meal of traditional fish & chips and mushy peas at this restaurant. The fish was bequtifully cooked and tasted wonderful but the only thing that let it down was it was served on cold plates! By the time you had finished the food was cold which really spoilt it for us. Please warm your plates, not much to ask.

Reviewed October 5, 2013

Had fish and chips from here at the end of August. At the time it seemed nice enough though I remember saying to my partner the fish had a bit of an after taste. He didn't seem to notice. We both had chips and shared a piece of fish, though after a few bites I didn't want any more. We spent the rest of the afternoon wandering around the beach and had a fab day before heading back to Peterborough. Not long into the journey I started to get pains in my stomach, they quickly got so bad I asked my partner to take me to A&E. We had to stop off at his house in kings Lynn along the way and never made it back to Peterborough that day. As soon as we walked in the door I ran for the loo and spent most the night fighting him for it as his stomach started hurting not long later. Still can't look at fish and will never eat these again. Just so relieved for once that the little one didn't touch hers.

2  Thank houseofgirlz
Reviewed October 2, 2013

What did I like about it? Trip Advisor asks. Just that: really good fish and chips. Pleasant service.

Reviewed October 1, 2013

This place had been recommended to me and glad i that i was it was good food cooked and served well staff pleasant, some where to go back to.

Reviewed September 30, 2013

my daughters 13th birthday and really delicious fish and chips on a sunny day at the beach , cant fault it