“High Quality”
other travelers have booked this property

Review of Sparks Barn 5 Star

Bedroom 4 king size double
Bedroom 4 ensuite
Bedroom 4 ensuite
Bedroom 5 ground floor twin
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

jhm50
Bury St. Edmunds, United Kingdom
“High Quality”
Reviewed September 18, 2017 for a stay in August 2017

We (7 adults; 3 children, aged 4&5) all greatly enjoyed our week at the barn which we found to have been beautifully and tastefully converted to a very high standard. It offered very spacious and comfortable accommodation and with every facility one would expect. The location was ideal for us – within a short drive of attractions for all ages! We would certainly recommend Sparks Barn as high quality and ideally situated accommodation.

Sep 20, 2017
Thank you for taking the time to review Sparks barn. We are glad you found everything to your satisfaction and hope to see you again soon.
Best wishes Pat and Charlotte
mabel203
North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
“Amazing!”
Reviewed July 1, 2017 for a stay in May 2017

My family.....six adults and four children under five, have just spent a most enjoyable few days in Sparks Barn and we all agree that everything was absolutely perfect. The barn is stunning! Comfortable, well equipped, spacious( plenty of room to run/ crawl around) and spotlessly clean. The outside areas ( we had two ) provided us with a pretty garden as well as a huge lawn, plenty of outside furniture and a huge BBQ. Pat even let us spill over into the field so the boys could fly a kite. The location of the barn is perfect for exploring nearby Holt, which is a charming small town, as well as the beautiful North Norfolk coast. I can't believe how lucky we were to find this very special place to stay and we will certainly be back before too long.

Jul 2, 2017
Thank you for taking the time to review Sparks barn. We really enjoyed having you too stay and you left the barn clean and tidy which is always appreciated. Looking forward to seeing you all again soon. Best wishes Pat and Charlotte
Amy G
“Totally and utterly perfect in every way!”
Reviewed May 11, 2017 for a stay in May 2017
person found this review helpful

Spark's barn is absolutely stunning!! I was amazed by the incredibly high standard of design and finish on the property. I have stayed in several barns similar and none have been quite as amazing. All barns have been decorated to an incredibly high spec and they are absolutely beautiful in every way. The setting is lovely - peaceful and quite, but still close to Holt. The owners were incredibly helpful and friendly and their level of service went above and beyond. I bugged them several times before arriving at the barn and they always responded promptly and politely. They made me feel like I wasn't being irritating, when I know I was really :-). This service continued even after I left the barn, as the owners kindly hand delivered some items to me, which my guests had left at the barn. I need to find another excuse to stay in this barn again - it is simply perfect! Thank you for our wonderful stay!

May 13, 2017
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave such a positive review.
It's always nice to know that guests appreciate the barns and the effort that we put in to make your stay a positive experience.
A big thank you for leaving the barn so clean and tidy, it was hard to tell you had all stayed.
Looking forward to hopefully seeing you again in the future.
Pat and Charlotte
loveluxur...
“Don't stay here unless you want to be harassed post your trip ”
Reviewed May 3, 2017 for a stay in May 2017
people found this review helpful

This was a stunning property but a shame about the host! We came as a family of 10 and we're treated horribly on leaving with numerous messages to say that we left nappies in the bathroom bin, that the bins were full and that we left a couple of lights on! Amazed that someone can be so petty minded on a couple of basic things when professional cleaners should be coming into clean up the property post leaving anyway. On the flip side, we chose to ignore the dirty kitchen utensils we found on arrival and the fact that Pat told my dad to turn off the outside LED light as it was wasting electricity! This host is awfully narrow minded and thinks people coming on holiday should be doing a professional cleaning job themselves post leaving, despite paying nearly £2k to stay for 3 nights... he also clearly has views on who & who should not be staying in his barn - best to just AVOID the whole thing altogether I say.

May 4, 2017
Thank you for your feedback.

Apologies that you felt that my feedback was based on my personal bias, it was simply the unbagged nappies left in the bedroom that had frustrated me as this is a self catering accommodation rather than a hotel. We also pride ourselves on our environmental credentials and my advise was more based on recognising the impact we all have on the environment.

Thank you for the feedback on the utensils and supply of bin bags, we will act on this for future guests.

I do hope this experience has not put you off returning to Norfolk.
Reviewed October 30, 2016 for a stay in October 2016
person found this review helpful

Oct 31, 2016
Thank you so much for your review. We are so glad you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you soon.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing