“Best place to eat in Fakenham & district” 5 of 5 bubbles

Q's Coffee Shop & Bistro
Ranked #1 of 2 Coffee & Tea in Fakenham
Cuisines: British
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Norfolk
“Best place to eat in Fakenham & district”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 7, 2014 via mobile

Our no.1 choice every time. Welcoming staff, interesting & tasty menu, friendly atmosphere & good value for money.

Visited February 2014
1 Thank Pontoni

Norwich, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Quality at Q's”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 8, 2014

I have visited Q's for a few times now and I'm never disappointed with the service and quality of food. You are welcomed by their bubbly and friendly staff, who provide quick and efficient service, always smiling. I was served by a young girl who was very friendly and recommended that I had the 'Ocean Pie' which was very yummy I must say!! I have never been disappointed with the quality of food, with ingredients being locally sourced. The prices are very good for the quality of food that is produced! To top it all off the restaurant has a cosy and warm feel, putting the cherry on the top of the Q's dining experience! If you are thinking of going I would defiantly recommend one of their homemade desserts as they are simply desirable!!!

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank Restaurantblogger
London, United Kingdom
“Staff Christmas Meal a Success”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 21, 2013

When we chose to have our staff Christmas meal at Q's I thought I would be disappointed. However, I was proved wrong. The 15 of us were able to choose and put a deposit on our food advance. We arrived at the bistro and it was packed with patrons so I always see this as a good sign. Our table was ready and we were provided with the customary Christmas Crackers. We ordered our drinks and our starters soon arrived. I chose the King Prawns in a Rosemarie Sauce and it was very tasty, the prawns were big and fresh, served with lemon wedges and garnished with fresh parsley. Other starters looked appetising and everyone was pleased with their choices. The Turkey meal was extremely tasteful, you had a feeling of eating homemade good food made with lots of love and care. Turkey was moist, we were given bowls of vegetables and extra gravy. A traditional meal with lots of good flavours. I did not get a desert. However I did taste the Christmas pudding and it had too much brandy / alcohol (those who ate it complained of this) but the cheesecake looked yummy and everyone was happy. I will go again and try other foods. Nice little restaurant in the middle of the town and friendly service.

• Visited December 2013
Wells-next-the-Sea, United Kingdom
“Service Without A Smile”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 25, 2013

Had been meaning to try this little place for ages and finally tried it on a wet saturday lunchtime. Was very surprised to see how busy it was with majority of customers being older ladies who seem to be regulars some seem to be daily visitors! The place is cosy and has a nice atmosphere but the Lady was not very friendly and no welcoming smile which is a shame as the food was delicious, I had scampi and chips which is one of my favourites and it compared very favourably with other eateries that I have had this at, 11 pieces of scampi and beautiful twice cooked chips.My husband had a mushroom and cheese omelette with chips and found it to be very tasty. We will eat here again but hope for a smile next time!

• Visited November 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank carolineEssexEngland
Fakenham, United Kingdom
“Lovely food and staff”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 22, 2013 via mobile

I visited here with a large group, food all pre-ordered. I have to say that it was some of the tastiest food I have had in Norfolk, great ingredients well cooked and all for about £15 for two courses.

The food was accompanied by copious quantities of fresh veg, always a plus for me! No beer on draught, but nice bottled beers available and some decent wines.

Great for informal, relaxed dining.

Visited October 2013