“Don't go through Fakenham: stop at Honey's”
Review of Honey's Caffe - CLOSED

Honey's Caffe
Description: Caffe, barista, coffee lounge, wi-fi, coffee shop, breakfasts, take away, lunch, dinner, parties, partys, outside catering, weddings, private functions
Reviewed October 27, 2013

Travelling from one business meeting to another I decided to stop off in Fakenham. Sometimes the gods smile on you and Friday was one of those days. Passed by the other eateries for no good reason and spotted Honey's. Looked different and boy was it.

Nick (Honey) says he has a passion for coffee. Well lucky us. From the choice of bean to the delivery of the cup just perfect. Has to go to the top of my list of coffee places. Really must find more excuses to go to Fakenham: or even within 50 miles and make the detour.

3  Thank Maurice P

Reviewed August 22, 2013

Very few places you can get a properly made coffee these days, and it's not even that difficult to do. Honeys has to be one of the best I've ever had, they've nailed it! Thank you!

3  Thank bigstretchy
Reviewed June 8, 2013

Haven't visited fakenham for a while and as on shopping trips we needed a coffee and something to eat late morning. We found this cafe. The staff were welcoming, funny and friendly, lovely cakes, a wide range of drinks and food. They had comfy chairs and was relaxing. It was that good we popped back later and had another coffee.

3  Thank tea39
Reviewed May 11, 2013

Comfy sofas and a good pot of tea. I had a yummy blueberry muffin as well. I always stop here when I'm in Fakenham.

1  Thank Louloulou999
Reviewed April 19, 2013

I've been here several times and the coffee/hot chocolate is awesome. Better still the staff are amazingly friendly and just so lovely.

One of the most recent times I went with my 9 year old nephew who spilt his entire hot chocolate. He was crying and upset and I was cleaning up his mess, and the staff were just so good about it. Old fashioned service with a smile, can't beat it.

1  Thank Norfolkdumpling1971