“Best Pizza I have had for simply ages”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
il divo pizza and pasta restaurant
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed March 22, 2013

The title says it all. It was a bitterly cold day and we hadn't visited Il Divo for a couple of years.
Lisa and Sarah welcomed us and let us choose the table we wanted as the place was empty. It can't be reputation but the weather.

While we were selecting from the menu our ladies had a cup of tea to warm up while we showed how hardy we ere by ordering the reasonably priced wine.

Bread and Olive oil to dip it in while we were waiting for our pizzas passed the time.
We all had a different one and when they came the combined aromas were just superb.

When it came to the taste we all decided it was some time since we had experienced such good ones. In fact The Boss reminded me it was probably Rome about ten years ago.

Price was reasonable and the loos were pristine.
Coffe good and we will be back there nect time we visit Diss. In fact we might even make a special trip it was so good.

There are newer reviews for il divo pizza and pasta restaurant

Reviewed February 6, 2013

My wife and I went in on a Friday evening, quite a few people in the restaurant, food plentiful, hot and delicious, thoroughly recommend

Reviewed January 20, 2013 via mobile

Tucked away in a corner of diss is a surprising little restaurant called Il Divos. Looks tiny from the outside but once inside its like the tardis. A lovely airy space filled with chatter from a restaurant full of families. We comprised a party of 6 aged from 60 down to 4months. All perfectly well catered for with excellent and attentive service throughout the meal.
Desserts looked fantastic although personally I abstained. Overall meal came to 75 pounds for as much food as we could eat, ample drinks and a fantastic lunch.
Would I go again?
Without a doubt.
One of many lovely restaurants in diss. Thanks for a lovely lunch

Reviewed December 11, 2012

Their expensive Burger is fantastic and it feeds both my daughter and myself. The last time we were there, we were offered a free hot drink, and had lovely very nice hot chocolates. Staff always friendly

Reviewed October 14, 2012

Went in as a group of 4 adults and 2 children. Service was good, and friendly, the food was good. I'd say it was a little overpriced - Over £9 for a bowl of pasta is, I think, a little over the top for lunch in a place like Diss, but generally it was a positive experience.