“Best place to eat in Diss!”
Review of Turkuaz

Turkuaz
Ranked #12 of 67 Restaurants in Diss
Cuisines: Turkish
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
“Best place to eat in Diss!”
Reviewed December 1, 2012

My favourite place to eat! Cannot fault anything - great service, food and atmosphere! Such a warm and inviting place to eat, and the attention to detail is fantastic!
Cannot wait to return!

3 Thank veggiefeaster

Norwich, United Kingdom
“Excellent service and lovely food”
Reviewed November 30, 2012

Went for my 40th birthday with my children, very attentive, nothing too much bother and children can have whatever they want will just do a smaller portion. Lovely atmosphere, much nicer inside than it appears from the outside.

3 Thank treelog
Norwich, United Kingdom
“Surprised”
Reviewed October 21, 2012

Went here on a Friday evening admittedly a little aprehensive. Diss opens a lot of restaurants that tend to last only a couple of months and be slightly disappointing. On arrival we were greeted by lovely front of house, who seated us and gave menus straight away. We ordered starters and mains which were actually really lovely and very fresh. The waitress kept bringing over different things for us to try which was a nice touch, we were so full we couldn't manage dessert but still they brought over a fresh fruit platter which was delicious! This restaurant is not fine dining, quite traditional inside, almost like a little chalet, but credit where it is due the food and staff are very pleasant. I really hope turkuaz stays as I will definitely be returning!

• Visited October 2012
3 Thank Littlefoodies
Diss
“Great food”
Reviewed October 13, 2012

I have been here a couple of times now. I like the food, I like the service and the feeling of superb value for money is great.

Visited August 2012
3 Thank Laurence P
Rayleigh, United Kingdom
“Very tasty food very charming service A++”
Reviewed September 25, 2012

Interesting tasty food served by the very charming owner we always visit when in the area. From the outside looks a little bland but the food is always fresh turkish home cooking.

Visited September 2012
3 Thank salvagebabe

Been to Turkuaz? Share your experiences!