“An Angel touched my food!”
Review of Mill Inn

Mill Inn
Ranked #23 of 72 Restaurants in Diss
Cuisines: British
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed June 6, 2013

An Angel touched my Liver and Bacon in he kitchen last night and then moved on to my treacle tart before sending to me. My wife enjoyed her salmon and Pecan Pie.
The music was fantastic. Beer always good . all staff friendly and helpful. Sue even offered to by me a drink on my Birthday!
We are really very lucky to have such a gem

2  Thank panhandle d

Reviewed April 11, 2013 via mobile

We stopped here for lunch. OAP specials day which we were invited to take advantage despite eldest in our group being under 50. Food was straightforward pub fayre but really great quality. Serving staff really helpful and couldn't do enough for us.

2  Thank SuperSalesmanUK
Reviewed February 26, 2013

A great place stocking local ales and very good pub food both in quality and quantity and most importantly service with a smile. Nice atmosphere and excellent value for money.

3  Thank peewam
Reviewed October 22, 2012

Its the sort of place your grandapa would adore, with lots of old British Legionites supping at the bar.
Fabulous doorstep sani's. Very well priced
Great local beer.
Just an honest down to earth efficient localpub.
Have never had a main meal...but have heard they are good, generous and basic !

2  Thank phutt
Reviewed October 16, 2012

A real , old style , country gem of a pub , serving good value , home cooked plates of wholesome food, which fill you up!

Freehouse with wonderful landlady

Large chains could do well to visit and try to emulate !!( but would fail!)

Range of local real ales, and friendly ambience .

Monthly Folk Nights

Don't tell too many people ..........................

1  Thank NorfolkJohnny