Sunday lunchtime and is snowing. On our way to a pub for lunch and we thought we should stop in The Park Hotel to see what it was like.
They managed to accommodate us easily and although there was only myself , wife and 6 month old baby they gave us as lovely window seat to sit and watch the snow.
Then we had the carvery........
The beef was a perfect shade of red and was, I thought, about the best meat I had tasted for some time, until I had done of the pork. Wow, what a superb meal, with great service and a lovely point of real ale.
Definitely made me question wether or not I will ever cook another roast meal!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Park Hotel offers 19 en suite rooms. Free Wi Fi in the public areas and rooms. Bar, patio, terrace with childs play area, restuarant, and large funtion room. We are open all day everyday for food and drink to redidents and non residents. The hotel is within walking distance to the town centre of Diss. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your The Park hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Park Hotel Hotel Diss
- Park Hotel Diss
- The Park Hotel Diss, UK - Norfolk