Staffield Hall has to be seen to be believed. Inside this old gothic
looking building is the most enormous grand hallway with giant
staircase. The setting is quiet and peaceful and the views across the
terraced gardens and down the Eden Valley are spectacular. Our room on the first floor was clean and modern in style (various landmark hotels I have stayed in London only just seem to be catching up and doing the same styling now). The surrounding hills and countryside are just plain beautiful.The kids had great days out on the steam trains and lakes The owners showed us the very stately luxury ground floor accommodation which is palacial and something very special indeed. We hope to return soon and stay in the Palace downstairs!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Staffield Hall is located in the Eden Valley in Cumbria just outside the boundary of the Lake District National Park. We have easy access to the M6 motorway and to the north Lakes of the LAke district.Staffield hall was completely refurbished in 2006 to provide eight 5 beautiful apartments which are graded 5 stars by Visit Britain.The apartments are designed to mix the traditional features of a yester year with contempory and modern comfort and style. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Staffield Hall reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Staffield Hall Kirkoswald, Cumbria
- Staffield Hall Hotel Kirkoswald