“Haven't had better”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed November 23, 2011

I have been a patron of this restaurant for more years than I can remember. Whenever I wish to celebrate a special occassion locally, and want to be confident it will be a success, it's Jade Garden every time. I haven't had better chinese cuisene anywhere. (The Peking spare ribs are a particular favourite). The staff are always most welcoming and friendly, and are particularly helpful in advising on various courses, etc. The restaurant is clean, and table linen spotless. The seating is very comfortable. The decor may seem a little tired to some, however I didn't notice any areas of concern and in fact rather like the colour scheme which enhances the warm amber glow and cosy atmosphere. The gentlemen,s toilets were spotless and adequately provided with personal cleaning products. I congratulate the staff on maintaining such consistently high standards, Well done all concerned. I look forward forward to my next special occassion.

Reviewed November 19, 2011

Good food at good prices and friendly service, fully recommended.

Reviewed October 11, 2011

I always go here when i go to Biggleswade. Great oriental food and the staff are really nice and helpful. Prices are very reasonable too. I would highly recommend it.

Reviewed September 29, 2011

Jade Garden rocks - worth going just for the Thai food alone!

The staff are very pleasant (take a bow, Barry and Jade!) and, in the ten years that we have been going there, we have never been disappointed. Yes, perhaps the decor is a little dated but we go for the food, simple as that, and it's quite glorious.

1  Thank peruvian_sparkle
Reviewed July 29, 2011

We went mid week so was pretty quiet thus the service was spot on they even asked us if we would like a bit of time in between meals,not sure what it's like on a weekend thou, so overall i would recommend this restaurant, decor didnt fuss us at all but soppose it is a bit dated now.