Went on 30 December 2012 (evening). Menus were very thin A4 white paper, all stained, with 20+ spelling mistakes. Choices were limited to mainly burger type meals prepared in a microwave or deep fat fryer, no chef required, only one without chips. Food temperature ranged from cold to warm. Starter looked like it had been scrapped out of a jar. Starter's crusty bread was a conspicuous gap on plate, when I asked for it, it came as fried bread! Top of burger bun was burnt. Chicken inside was cold and hard. Salad was a few chopped green leaves only. Meals, for four of us, came in dribs and drabs, some not what we'd chosen. We've been several times in the past and it's been OK. This visit was a disaster. Didn't complain as it would have completely destroyed our evening and didn't want to be offered an alternative (as bad) meal, a bottle of wine (I was driving) or a return visit, Bar and waiting staff seemed to be embarassed to be working there. Shouldn't have stayed - next table (they'd gone apoplectic) was a clue!
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.