Ridiculously expensive and poor service. Having the 'captive audience' of weary cruise ship travelers camping out in your lobby for up to 8 hours waiting for a room does not add to the ambience of this place. Avoid the apartments if you are a couple as they offer a bunk bed bedroom & a fold out double bed couch which is as comfortable as one would expect. Breakfast good but the rest is poor. Most of the other hotels are similarly priced & strangely decored so it maybe the best of a bad bunch.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stay at the world's northernmost full service hotel in the heart of Longyearbyen. From your table at Restaurant Nansen you can enjoy the panoramic view towards the majestic mountain Hiorthfjellet accompanied by an excellent Arctic menu and a good selection of wines. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda and Travelocity so you can book your Radisson Blu Polar Hotel, Spitsbergen, Longyearbyen reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Radisson Blu Polar Hotel, Spitsbergen, Longyearbyen Hotel Longyearbyen
- Radisson Longyearbyen
- Longyearbyen Radisson
- Radisson Blu Polar Hotel, Spitsbergen, Longyearbyen Svalbard