We went to Svlabard in end of september and even tough it was cold it was still stunningly beautful. We would actulaly consider living there for some years if we could find some decent jobs. the hotel is good and provides fine service, specially when you consider the location. The prices are high but that is understandable.
The staff was mostly good but i think amnagement coudl improve on few details, like maintenance. But overall a good hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stay at the world's northernmost full service hotel in the heart of Longyearbyen. From your table at Restaurant Nansen you can enjoy the panoramic view towards the majestic mountain Hiorthfjellet accompanied by an excellent Arctic menu and a good selection of wines. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity and Agoda so you can book your Radisson Blu Polar Hotel, Spitsbergen, Longyearbyen reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Radisson Blu Polar Hotel, Spitsbergen, Longyearbyen Hotel Longyearbyen
- Radisson Longyearbyen
- Longyearbyen Radisson
- Radisson Blu Polar Hotel, Spitsbergen, Longyearbyen Svalbard