We stayed at Gruveriggen (same buidling as the reception) for a week in April. Had av very good stay. The staff is friendly and service-minded and it has a good location! It is not the typical hotel - if you are looking for that, stay somewhere else... it has a very homey feeling with a common kitchen and a big living room. Shared barthrooms worked just fine with hot water 24/7.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come join us up north at Mary-Ann`s Polarrigg, a somewhat different Hotel/Rig in Longyearbyen. Here at Mary-Ann`s we have a relaxed and homey environment that will suite everybody.Stay as the miners did back in the days in our authentic Miners Rig, or if you prefer Hotel standard you can try our Luxury Rig instead.In the day time we can assist in booking of trips from our local tour operators or if you just want a day of relaxation in our onsite spa that is also possible. For groups we can also offer a fully equipped conference room.In the evening you can try food from our delicious menu in our Vinterhagen Restaurant where we serve both Thai food and traditional Norwegian and Arctic food.Come join us for an experience of a lifetime here at Mary-Ann’s Polarrigg. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Priceline and TripOnline SA so you can book your Mary-Ann's Polarrigg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mary-Ann`s Polarrigg Hotel Longyearbyen
- Mary-Ann's Polarrigg Longyearbyen, Spitsbergen, Svalbard