Tripadvisor
Search
Open today: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Review Highlights
南極旅行非常棒

Frank is a friendly person, trust him,it is a great trip.never forget,thank Frank,good... read more

Reviewed 3 days ago
richard l
Once in A lifetime Antarctic Trip

We planned one year for this once in a lifetime Antarctic trip. We chose Frank as our agent after... read more

Reviewed 4 days ago
220xinw

All reviews booking process south georgia antarctica trip provided excellent cruise companies booked last minute yang penguins frank visas agent ship comfort trips expedition svalbard
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Going to the Antarctic was the final item on a 40 year old bucket list. Frank at Polar could not have been more helpful during the entire process. I was a little leery in working with someone online for an adventure that I thought was very complicated. Polar made the experience seamless with the service providers and everything was top notch. The ship and crew were terrific, the expedition staff very professional and knowledgeable and the expeditions were excellent. Both my wife & I continually remarked that this trip exceeded our expectations and could not have been better.

Date of experience: January 2020
polardreamtravel, Owner at Polar Dream Travel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Hey Bryan -

Thanks for your comments and welcome back!

I totally agree with you. Antarctica should be on everyone's bucket list! It is one of the most remote and pristine places on the earth. I am so happy to hear that you had an excellent journey!

If you ever come down to DC metro, please let me know.

Best wishes,

Reviewed January 13, 2020

I would give Frank and his team 10 stars if I could. He made my life long dream to South Pole come true. My trip was last minute and he made it so easy for me. From day one he took the time to explain everything about my trip, followed up with me through out and even when I got back. I highly recommend him to anyone who wants to be treated like family rather than $ by other companies. Looking forward to future adventures.

Date of experience: January 2020
polardreamtravel, Owner at Polar Dream Travel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

hey Houman -

Welcome back and thank you so much for sharing your photo at South Pole! Wow, this is incredible. South Pole is probably in most people's dreams. But you made it happen :-)

Compared to other Antarctica cruises, South Pole trip requires more preparation and attention to details. Kudos to you as well. You made it a smooth sailing within a very short period of time. I can imagine what a great experience that must be. South Pole is on my bucket list, and I am hoping I will be there one day.

Congratulations again on accomplishing a fabulous adventure trip!! Hope we can keep in touch. Ping me at any time if you need anything.

Reviewed December 7, 2019

Booked an Antatrica cruise with Polar travel, the booking process was very smooth. The agent was very responsive before, during and after the booking, quickly answered questions regarding the trip, level of sea sickness etc, and followed up when trip time approaching, very helpful.

Date of experience: November 2019
polardreamtravel, Owner at Polar Dream Travel, responded to this reviewResponded December 9, 2019

Hey @Miaotu -

Thanks so much for sharing your photos. Love those sunset ones taken at Paradise Bay... I felt that I visited Antarctica one more time with you all!

You took a very special Peninsula voyage. You visited some of the places regular Peninsula trips won't go, like Antarctica Sound, Paulet Island and Valdivia Point. Just as the name of the voyage implied, it was a pioneering voyage.

Great to connect after the trip. Hope we can come across each other again in the near future!

Reviewed December 7, 2019

Our Agent Frank was really helpful in finding the right trip. He gave us excellent advice and was always available online and responded very fast.
We ended up booking a trip with Quark through polar dream and had an outstanding vacation.

Hey Franck -

It was great to hear from you after the trip! South Georgia is such an amazing place that you don't want to miss by all means.

A lot of times our clients started with one trip in mind, but ended up with another. We are striving to present most updated and every possible opportunity. We understand this is a once in a lifetime journey for most of us. We wanted to make sure you have all the information needed to make an informed decision.

Welcome back, and wish a great holiday season!

Reviewed December 1, 2019 via mobile

Frank was extremely helpful in our process of booking our wonderful journey to South Georgia and Antarctica.

He knows what expeditions are going to take place, is very responsive and thoughtful and offers competitive prices.

Very highly recommended!

Date of experience: November 2019
polardreamtravel, Owner at Polar Dream Travel, responded to this reviewResponded December 3, 2019

Hey Roderick -

It was great to hear that you really enjoyed the trip, and welcome back!

Thank you so much for your feedback. At Polar Dream Travel, we always strive to provide the best services for our clients. Our only goal is to help you book a memorable expedition trip, which you will talk about for a long long time!

Wish a great holiday season and hope can keep in touch.