“Feel like family.”

Ranked #86 of 174 Hotels in Hersonissos
Samara, Russia
“Feel like family.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 5, 2013

When you need place to make breake from hectic life - you chosed a good one. Perfectly located, clean cosy rooms and very hospitable staff. Yep, ok, its two stars only, so dont expect the lukshery. A bit old and spartan environment, no hairdryer and fridge in the room, but it fit to each coin you payed for. So when you are looking for a place to sleep while explore the island - this is one of the best one. And hotel have an excellent tavern which never looks empty :) but the hotel is not noisy. I get a room with direct view on tavern but even with open balcony it wasnt disturbing. Sounds of the waves will sing a lullaby for you.

I remember tavern and hotel from my last visit and when I looked for a place to stay this May - there was definitely no choice:) I love Niki`s. And even i was guest there first time - it feels like home.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank Julienka_Samara

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
  • Greek first
  • Serbian first
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 18, 2012

Proof that good does not have to be expensive!
For every recommendations!
Cute, small, family hotel, located in pedestrians zone where are all the cafes and clubs but far enough from them, so you can have normal sleep. Only waves and you :)
As I saw, this hotel have the restaurant with most visitors, so ... it`s a proof that they have excellent cuisine!
Room are bigger or smaller, so are terraces but it`s not a problem when you are on such an Island, ... you won`t be much time there. It`s clean and that whats important!
Good, friendly staff ... ask them for anything and you`ll get it!

Room Tip: Sea view room!
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Ole l
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 25, 2012

We came yesterday from Hersonissos and we were in Nikis hotel.All I can say that we are very satisfied with this hotel,staff is more than great,friendly,food(dinner) is very good and you get alot,so you can't stay hungry :) We also had lunch in their tavern,we tried many kinds of fish and it was all good,and you get a discount because you are a guest in their hotel.Rooms are nice,I like the fact that they are cleaning every day,and changing towels every 3 days.If you get a seaview room,like we did,you will like it more :) The barmen at the hotel is making good cocktails and you get a good price,better than in clubs or some other places in town.
I must say the location is great,you are in front of the sea,very close to all clubs and main street but also far enough that you can sleep well.
I recommend this hotel for those people who are looking for something nice but not so expensive and no luxury.
I miss Hersonissos,Nikis hotel,and all the staff in the hotel,we will come back again some day! :)

Room Tip: Rooms that are not looking at the sea are more quiet,but its nice to have a seaview!
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled with friends
4 Thank Dragana M
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 13, 2012

The staff is very friendly, the food is great, especially dinner (which is the opportunity to try traditional Greek cuisine), since breakfast is always the same, the location is very suitable, by the sea, near to the bars, shops, supermarkets, bus station. The rooms are clean and tidy, towels and sheets were replaced every 2 days. For a 2-star hotel is excellent! I made no photos of the hotel because all the photos they put on the site are 100% real.

Room Tip: If your room has a balcony with a sea view it is more likely that you will hear all the people retur...
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled with friends
2 Thank m p
riga
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 26, 2012

i have vary good time at niki's and the staff servis all was great...NIKI'S the best one :-)

• Stayed May 2011, traveled with family
1 Thank kristianoRiga
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 25, 2012 via mobile

I travelled around Crete for 1,5 week in late April 2012 and ended in Hersonissos. When I got there, they welcomed me with open arms. I got a good price for the room. The room was neat, had a great view and had 'enough room'. But what really made this stay the best one on my trip was the service: always friendly and helpfull. for example: someone jumped on a scooter to get sigarettes when I had none left. Yannis (the long fellow) even brought me to the airport in Iraklion at 5 o'clock in the morning free of charge! So to conclude: it felt even better than home

• Stayed May 2011
5 Thank jabbing
Bochnia, Poland
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 28, 2012

Me & my husbend were traveling acros the island, we find this hotel in internet & we liked. We arived very late in evning, it was a very nice men Tani on Reception with help us with our luggage.First time we stayed there by 2 nights. We had a great time, sow we decided to come back. Second time we stayed by 8 nights & we had a nic room on 2 floor. We had a nice time with a nice & friendly people around us always ready to help!!! WE RECOMENDED THIS NICE FAMILLY HOTEL!

• Stayed June 2011, traveled as a couple