“it was my worst hotel experience”
1 of 5 bubbles Review of Amuse Hotel

Amuse Hotel
Ranked #130 of 176 Hotels in Hersonissos
Timisoara, Timis, Romania
“it was my worst hotel experience”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 1, 2013

besides the maid , all staff was of ignorance and lack of communication and respect the tourists . Manager of the hotel on the first day I entered the hotel said that in two days we will move to another room , of course we have not agreed , after we paid holiday not kept us from free so they must be at your disposal, and he was very rude to us on Wednesday was scheduled to depart on Santorini , I paid leave to stay in this room , after I agreed to move Thursday morning after breakfast , of course when my husband went to tell the manager that we are available if you want to move , said he still has room and does not know when it will be free , and when I asked him what the problem it exploded in a extremely uneducated manner raising your voice to me and making me naughty , how allow me to ask me for which I paid rights , wanted to move us to another hotel I tried to say beyond the fact that does not offer anything what I paid said that he discussed with me , I tried to talk to his wife or daughter employer as uneducated and it told me the breakfast which was included in the price was all embarrassment (ie a spoon give feathers , two tablespoons of yogurt, 2 slices of bread and a little butter a nail jam, coffee , that coffee was not think it was coffee grounds and sour milk for coffee and some biscuits with the taste of mold ) , the first day I said ok , but in the 7 days we were there nothing has changed , no hot water for which we cooled terrible , after I called to one of the referees agency that I bought her ticket and holiday I explained my displeasure , that I do not want a 7-star hotel I wanted a clean simple room that was not to be disturbed my desire and my husband did not want to see the island of Crete in the room but not to be taken into insults these ROCADE today in a room somewhere tomorrow , they do not take account of any reservation, including a couple who have a disability and vision locomotoriu had no respect for their lack of mobility , they're rubbish and I say without a trace of regret , I was very disappointed , the hotel is located in a ghetto of hotels , distance between one and the other hotel is 3 meters , there is no intimacy between them, not to mention noise without limitation, at least if it was polite staff forget all these inconveniences

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
18 Thank Aleodora A

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
  • Greek first
  • Hungarian first
  • Polish first
Bucharest, Romania
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 20, 2013

It was my worst hotel experience : this hotel has not been improved for many years, the room is a mess, the bathroom is very dirty plus no hot water in 7 days; the sheets weren't changed for the whole 7 days and weren't so clean not even in the first day; the towels were not changed ever and when we put them on the floor we found them back on the bed exactly how we left them!!! the staff was disrespectful - when we asked for fresh towels after 5 days the lady at the reception treated us with such a disgust!
Pick another hotel for your holiday cause this it will ruin your good time !! Don't choose this hotel just because it's cheaper - you'll end regretting it!

Room Tip: Look for another hotel!!! there are very nice hotels on the island and in Chersonisos (Herssonissos...
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
10 Thank valentina r

Travelers are raving about these Hersonissos hotels

Bucharest
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 20, 2013

We've booked a room for 7 days at this hotel. Let me start:

1. No hot water. The water was colder than the sea.
2. The towels were not changed for 5 days, even though we put them on the floor. They just picked them up and put them on the bed. Luckily we brought towels from home. I had to go to the reception to request towels and was treated with the biggest disgust I've ever had the luck of being treated.
3. Extremely noisy, due to point 4:
4. The walls are pure and naked concrete. Only a bit of paint over them, but looks a bit sinister.
5. They tax you for everything: AC, room with a double bed, room with a better view.
6. The sheets weren't changed for the whole 7 days.
7. The breakfast is a joke. A lame coffee, a bit of milk, only 1 bit of butter and jam and a few cereals. Only tried it once. I've seen better breakfasts served in jail.
8. No TV - not that I came to Crete to watch TV, but after a cold shower that would've at least cheered me up a bit.
9. The location was good. In the center, next to the beach. But you don't get a sea view unless you 'slip' 50 euros at the reception.

For that 50 euros extra you can stay at a much better hotel. Just close your eyes and pick another, I'm 100% sure it'll be a better hotel than Flisvos.

Hope this review helped. It was the first review I ever wrote and only because I was so disgusted by this hotel I took the time to write it, so that maybe others won't do the same mistake.

Still, the vacation in Crete was the best I've ever had, even with Flisvos in consideration. It's a superb island with brilliant beaches and views (and food... oh god... the food...)

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
13 Thank alex_ionut_popa
Also consider these accommodations in or near Hersonissos
Memory Hotel
#27 of 54 in Stalis
Mistral Bay Hotel
Mistral Bay Hotel
#72 of 100 in Agios Nikolaos

Been to Amuse Hotel? Share your experiences!