All reviewsboutique hotelprivate beachrecommend this hotelsmall balconygreat place to staysea viewshishasaxophonecocktailsbarscrete
Reviewed November 10, 2014

Great holidays on Crete!

This was a good choice, glad we paid attention to the Trip Advisor comments when we booked

Kahlua Hotel.

Great location, with a very good bar on a lovely little beach. Breakfast/dinner was fine, served in

a really nice atmosphere next to the beach, the rooms were comfortable with all amenities

needed. I was also very satisfied with the bed quality and the low noise level in the room (do not

try to compare this boutique hotel to a huge all inclusive resort, you will be disappointed).

We had a side sea view and got offered a full sea view room as soon as it became available,

thanks to a very efficient reception.

Before we arrived, we had read many positive comments about the management and we were

also impressed by the professional and hospitable way we were treated, from our arrival to our

departure.

Little things like a leaking shower head, or a malfunctioning A/C were taken care of immediately,

our request of having the room cleaned at a certain time was honored on a daily basis, as well

as other requests at the reception, directions to places to see etc…George was always there to

help and answer all our questions in the most professional way and always with a smile.

Coming from the hotel industry ourselves, we could see that all bits and pieces of a successful

management were falling into place, every day in all hotel areas and finding out that George is

Greek/Swiss might be the key to this hotel’s success.

We could see that even the housemaids were trained to do their tasks flawlessly and always

with a smile on their faces too. Believe me, after 3 times in 4* and 5* hotels in Hersonissos area,

I know what I’m talking about!

All in all, a great 10 days in a lovely hotel with modern and clean rooms, cool entertainment in

the evenings at the bar, good sleep quality and excellent staff (especially during the day shifts).

Thank you Kahlua, thank you George, we will be back!

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank KristiKri
George_K_Crete, Manager at Kahlua Suites Premium Beach Bar, responded to this reviewResponded March 1, 2015

Dear KristiKri

I know my reply is somewhat late but nevertheless I'd like to thank you for your kind words towards the hotel and my person.

I am delighted to read how much you enjoyed your holidays on Crete and proud to have contributed to this success.

I wish you all the best

George and the Team

Reviewed October 23, 2014

Very lovely hotel, peaceful and beautiful , the service there is great , everyone there always listen and willing to help…
Great location, restaurants, coffee shops, clubs, everything you need is really nearby. Dining room is on the beach (Kahlua Beach)…
Best choice around if you without kids....(to my opinion).
Manager George – see you next year…. (best manager ever…)

• Stayed: October 2014, traveled with friends
3  Thank Galit S
George_K_Crete, Manager at Kahlua Suites Premium Beach Bar, responded to this reviewResponded October 28, 2014

Dear Galit S

It is always a great pleasure to read the positive reviews we have been receiving on Trip Advisor and I would like to thank you for taking the time to inform the fellow travelers about your stay with us.

It is a great motivation factor for all of us at Kahlua Boutique Hotel, to learn from our guests what we have done well and where we need to improve ourselves since this helps us tremendously in our quest to delight each and every guest.

I am particularly happy we could meet your standards and will be very glad to welcome you again on our beautiful island of Crete soon!

sincerely

Reviewed October 20, 2014

we stayed at Kahlua boutique hotel for 6 days and our vacation was great!
the hotel is new, beautiful and located in perfect location: on the beach and right in the center.
.George the manager and the stuff were really nice and helped us in everything we needed.
food was satisfied and the rooms were clean and nice. the unique lights in the hotel and in the room .itself made the hotel look romantic and beautiful. the facilities in the room are in a high standard the beach and the bar near the hotel is great!
we recommend this hotel and we want to thank george for helping us to make our vacation a perfect one.

Room Tip: the rooms with sea view are great! you must take it you will enjoy your time there.
  • Stayed: October 2014, traveled as a couple
George_K_Crete, Manager at Kahlua Suites Premium Beach Bar, responded to this reviewResponded October 21, 2014

Dear Elor A

Thank you so much for the time taken and for such an awesome review here on the Trip Advisor website.

It was a great pleasure having you with us and we were particularly happy to read your recommendation and your kind comments for all of us, working here in Kahlua Boutique Hotel.

I personally would like to thank you for being such great guests and I'm looking forward to welcoming you again soon!

our best wishes for a great winter

Reviewed October 19, 2014

Well myself and my partner have just got back from are week hols to Greece an I must say it's a lovely island, we were booked into another hotel but we couldn't stay there didn't like it so my partner looked online an got a deal to stay at Kahlua hotel so we booked it, when we got to Kahlua I just looked at my partner and said I like this hotel. George the manger is so friendly an is always happy to help u. The rooms are lovely, the whole hotel is so quiet and when u close the door in the evening you can't really hear anything, there are side view rooms were its got the best view, there is excursion u can go an book there is a view of them shops. The hotel is right on the beach an there is loads of restaurant to choose from ( niki restaurant ) is lovely would highly recommend that one.
The staff that work at Kahlua are so friendly an always cheerful, it's got a bar on the beach itself it's very pretty an relaxing but the only bad thing is that the menu an drinks are a little pricy but apart from that I would really recommend this hotel if it's peace an quiet u want then Kahlua is the hotel for you, there is lots of shops up on the high street u will be spoilt for choose lol. The breakfast is ok I think maybe a bit more choice.
Myself and my partner are definitely returning next year no doubt about that.

Room Tip: We were in room 207 sea view room it was amazing waking up to see the sun rise was nice
  • Stayed: October 2014, traveled as a couple
George_K_Crete, Manager at Kahlua Suites Premium Beach Bar, responded to this reviewResponded October 20, 2014

Dear kirstie87

thank you very much for the great review and your kind words on our hotel and staff, here on TripAdvisor.
I am sure, your useful input will be appreciated by many other fellow travelers in the future.

On behalf of the whole Kahlua Boutique Hotel staff, our best wishes for a great winter, it was a pleasure having you with us and look forward to welcoming you again soon.

Sincerely

Reviewed October 14, 2014 via mobile

If you are going to Crete Island I strong recommend Kahlua Boutique Hotel. It is relativille close for who arrives from the airport and the Heraclios port.It is in front of a wonderfull beach, in a lovely avenue with excellent restaurants, the building has a particular position witch allows you enjoy your breakfast almost in the beach. If you like shop they are close to a wonderfull avenue with too much stores and amazing coffe shops.They also have a fantastic bar which is one of the most visited for beatiful and nice persons in the night. But if you are looking for private you also will find. The bed rooms provide you a good night of sleep they have an acoustic system which provide you a quite enviroment. The bedrooms are clear, clean, much well furnished and extremelly agradable. The staff is very friendly, corteous and polite. They gave me much more assistance than I needed. They help me give me all the assistance necessary to enjoy the maximum Crete Island. George the manager is an excellent professional, very friendly, good talk, he made all necessary to ensure the best accomodation for me. Next year surely I am coming back with me family. The hotel provides me a wonderful experience.

Stayed: October 2014, traveled solo
1  Thank LuisGustavoNetto
George_K_Crete, Manager at Kahlua Suites Premium Beach Bar, responded to this reviewResponded October 15, 2014

Dear Luis

thank you so much for your kind words and the great review on our Kahlua Boutique Hotel on the TripAdvisor website.

We are really glad we could all contribute to making your holidays on our beautiful island a bit more memorable and we are looking forward to welcoming you and your family next season!

sunny greetings from Crete