Started badly when hotel had two names !! Rooms - complete with swarms of mosquitoes - very, very basic! Spent over £20 on mozzie sprays etc as hotel would not help. Dripping water all night - dread to think where from!! Food disgusting - pancakes and brown beans for breakfast - not even toast! Lunch and dinner were a re-hash of each other and cold - no desserts except lots of melon - sorry I don't like melon! Air conditioning in dining room only switched on at times and as it was on the fifth floor everyone was too hot! No snacks at all - not even to buy! Pool bar was ok but only beer, ouzo and wine - no local spirits - closed at 10.00pm - on holiday for goodness sake!! Of course you could pay - if you could manage to get the hotel bar open! If you like wildlife - plenty at this hotel - the cicada were deafening - morning, noon and night!! Beach a bit scruffy. The only free sunbeds and umbrellas were removed by bin men and police three days in to holiday. Sorry - the staff did try but need serious customer service training and if English people are welcome please cater a little for us!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- OPEN: APRIL-OCTOBER. DISTANCES: Sandy beach 300m, Airport 21km, Port 22km, Bus stop 400m. LOCATION: Ntanelis Hotel is located in the center of the village Analipsis close to souvenir-shops, cafe, restaurants, and bars. At the beach you can enjoy all kinds of sea sports, sunbeds and parasols, against fee. ACCOMMODATION: The hotel complex consists of a main building and the annex with 115 spacious rooms in total with private facilities, WC, shower, balcony, music, telephone with direct dial, safe deposit box, air condition (extra charge), Satellite TV, fridge (upon request, with extra charge), daily maid service. Room service and laundry are available. RECEPTION: Multilingual staff, 24 hours. Post office, fax-facilities, photocopy, exchange, wake-up-list, taxi service, car and motorbike rental, information, medical assistance (on call). RESTAURANT: On the top floor of the hotel, with panoramic view to the sea, you can find our air conditioned restaurant. Breakfast and dinner are served on a buffet form. Our guests can enjoy their salads with fresh olive oil and a menu based on traditional Greek cuisine. POOL: The large swimming pool, with fresh sweet water, is close to the terrace with the Snack-Pool Bar. Sun beds and umbrellas by the pool are free of charge. OTHER FACILITIES: Lounge with satellite TV, billiards, main bar, garden and meeting room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ntanelis Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Danelis Hotel Hersonissos
- Ntanelis Hotel Crete, Greece