1,509 results
All reviews star beach soft drinks pool bar mini water park min walk ice cream on site shop meal times animation team nice holiday pork kids disco water slides the hotel is clean hotel is lovely main building restaurant staff
Selected filters
Reviewed June 13, 2018

I stayed at the hotel with my family (wife and 2 small kids (0 & 4)) and my mom and dad, we're all very happy with the stay.
The food on this all inclusive hotel was above average and a big varsity and selection to choose from.

There is 2 pool areas, for kids and adults and water slides. They was much fun.

There is a snake bar, a pool bar.

During the day and there is different activities, like water aerobics and kids disco.

We enjoyed our stay. This is a great place if you have kids

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
6  Thank Callisen
Reviewed June 10, 2018 via mobile

I stayed in this hotel last year which was a 4* then, when going to the main restaurant there was a lot of pushing in by other guests which I found very rude, this was the same when queuing for the toilet with a little one, thinking it’s acceptable to push in front.

The coffee & tea was never refilled.

Drinks was only available from 11am-11pm meaning you have to purchase your own or go without before 11am.

This hotel is not worth 4* it is more like a 3*.

This year I stayed at 5* hotel and can honestly say it is worth the 5* in comparison to this hotel.

Date of stay: July 2017
Trip type: Traveled with family
5  Thank CarlyP396
Reviewed June 9, 2018 via mobile

I've just returned from our holiday in Crete and the mediterraneo hotel. I do feel bad only rating 3* but I can't justify any higher.
Good points..
Staff are so friendly and go out of their way to help you.
The animation team are fab, only 3 of them but they are always doing something around the pool to either entertain the kids and adults which goes on from morning to evening
Food was nice, always plenty to choose from and vert tasty, my 10 year old is fussy but managed to eat something different everyday.
Poor points
We had to switch rooms first night due to being on main stairway behind reception and all you could here was shouting and music upto 3am...considering we had a young child who was very upset she couldn't sleep not ideal.
When we got a new room it was up many stairs, the room fairly clean apart from mould around shower head and toilet. Tea and coffee was never replenished, they never took all our dirty glasses or cups out of room. Expected a higher standard from a 4 star hotel.
Drinks we only inclusive from 11am to 11pm. So from breakfast nothing until 11am then it was like last orders at home getting drinks before 11pm.
Then the last day we were there a strange holiday maker was hovering around at night going around collecting glasses at night definitely wasn't staff as not in a uniform. Made us feel very uneasy.
On the whole I did have a nice holiday but won't return to the hotel

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank charlene9949
Reviewed June 1, 2018

firstly can I say the hotel was very clean service really good .we stayed for two weeks I had a problem with my room but was sorted and moved to another .didn't like to complain again but the air con had no flaps so air blew directly on the bed . only concern was there was 4 accidents around the pool in the 2 weeks we stayed .1 lady broke her wrist another her arm a gentleman cut his heel open very deeply .the problem the bottom of the pools were very slippery due to sun lotion and oil off guests although the pools were cleaned daily the floors were nt causing lots of falls and accidents.would I recommend this hotel yes I would friendly clean quiet a good location lovely staff

Room tip: best lower rooms as quiet a few steps
Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
5  Thank Jayne S
Reviewed May 28, 2018

I admit the climb to the room was a little much but worth the view sitting on the balcony. We don't usually go all inclusive because the food is never up to much but this hotel was different. Food was very good and everything was clean and well presented. Fresh food was bought out regularly. We arrived at nearly midnight and a buffet had been prepared for us. Good sized pools and separate ones for children. Bars on both pools. Snack bar was good if you got back after lunch was finished. A really good budget holiday.

Room tip: 400 plus but not if you are elderly as steep stairs no lift
Date of stay: May 2018