What a fantastic holiday. The room was typically Greek, but the beds comfortable, the sea view was amazing. In fact views throughout the hotel were wonderful.
The staff were friendly, and extremely helpful, any assistance or queries they would hapily resolve.
The food was lovely, we stayed for 12 nights and had no repeat of evening meals. There was traditional and international fare. Breakfast was basic, but did have enough choice to satisfy.
The location was superb, up the hill from the main resort which gave a sense of peace, but close enough to the centre should you require it.
I would happily recommend this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Angelos Village will not operate for the summer 2010. We will operate again the summer of 2011. We want to thank all our guests and friends and we hope to see you all again next summer. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Angelos Village Hersonissos
- Angelos Village Hotel Hersonissos
- Angelos Village Crete, Greece