We stayed 6 nights in the hoteL on H/B basis. The staff and service were rather good, polite and professional.
Things that bothered us:
- No towels for the pool and beach. You can hire from hotel for 1 Euro a day per a towel + 10 Euro deposit. Better to buy at the supermarket across the raod for 5 Euro or bring with you.
- Deposite box in the room (safe) - 2 Euro a day + 20 Euro deposit.
- NO AIRCONDITION! Lobby, dinning room and rooms the aircondition is working very poor.
- Noisy parties nearby at the evening while you eat dinner.
The Star Beach Water Park in front of the hotel (SLIDES) costs 8 Euro per a day. Our travel agent told us it was included in the package...
- Only one aircondition in a suite with 2 rooms. The children's room was hot and suffocating.
- Hot and cold stream of water in the bathroom shower. Be careful not to get burn from the hot water!
- At bars the pay is only with cash. Not possible to charge your room even if you give credit card in advance.
- No fans at the outdoor dinning room!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Booking.com, Bookgreece.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Star Beach Village & Water Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Star Beach Village Hotel Chersonisos
- Star Beach Hotel Crete
- Star Beach Village Hersonissos
- Star Beach Village & Water Park Crete, Greece