On first impressions,a beautiful hotel.Spotlessly clean throughout, including rooms, pools,restaurants and all communal areas.Food was OK but very monotonus and it was never very hot-lots of chips, pasta etc. That said,I think it's probably quite representative of most Greek food. The entertainment was not too good. It was provided by the in house animation team who worked very hard, but I would have expected some professional outside acts in a complex this size. That said, the staff were lovely and very accomodating and you must try the massage chairs in reception! A lovely resort too with lots of bars but nice shops as well. I wouldn't be adverse to going back if the entertainment were better.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Royal Belvedere enjoys a hill-top location at Hersonissos. Surrounded by lemon, olive and palm trees, the modern and airy rooms at Royal Belvedere are fully equipped featuring 21'' TV with satellite channels, in-room safe and mini fridge. The 7 swimming pools, the 3 tennis courts, the beach volley court, the mini golf and the gym provide many opportunities for sport and recreation. Royal Belvedere's multi-lingual animation team is ready with entertainment shows and sporting activities for all the family. It is a 4* premier property having 330 rooms in the Main Building and the Bungalows. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Bookgreece.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Priceline, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Royal Belvedere reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Belvedere Hotel Chersonisos
- Royal Belvedere Hersonissos
- Royal Belvedere Hotel Hersonissos
- Royal Belvedere Crete, Greece