maria,leeds. just returned from a weeks holiday at the royal belvedere,whot a lovely place, very clean,lots of choice of food an drinks always plenty of sun beds,friendly staff very helpful,would recommend this hotel very child friendly,will be going back.loved it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Royal Belvedere enjoys a hill-top location at Hersonissos. Surrounded by lemon, olive and palm trees, the modern and airy rooms at Royal Belvedere are fully equipped featuring 21'' TV with satellite channels, in-room safe and mini fridge. The 7 swimming pools, the 3 tennis courts, the beach volley court, the mini golf and the gym provide many opportunities for sport and recreation. Royal Belvedere's multi-lingual animation team is ready with entertainment shows and sporting activities for all the family. It is a 4* premier property having 330 rooms in the Main Building and the Bungalows. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Royal Belvedere reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Belvedere Hotel Chersonisos
- Royal Belvedere Hersonissos
- Royal Belvedere Hotel Hersonissos
- Royal Belvedere Crete, Greece