First of all, I would like to say, that I've loved this hotel, my holydays were magnificent! But, in order to be objective, I'll write some pros and cons.
1. The hotel itself is very beautiful - white buildings with blue windows and doors, wall-paintings at the reception, very modern building of the main restaurant, etc. It is the most beautiful greek hotel I've ever seen (and I've seen a lot!).
2. Good quality of the food, at every meal there were something, that I like. The themed dinners were super-delicious, as well as a-la-carte restaurant (one time for free, exept drinks).
3. Good choice of all-inclusive drinks - espresso, cappuchino, wine, beer, wisky, vodka, rum, martini, irish cream, different coctails, etc.
4. Situated just on the nice sandy beach - and free sunbeds and umbrellas - and plenty of them.
5. There is a very nice SPA in the hotel and a gym.
1. If you search a hotel near the sea to swim in it - unfortunately that's not that hotel... In front of the hotel there are a lot of rocks. There is good entering in front of nearby hotel (1 min walking along the sea) - but (this year?) there was a very strong stream - so there is only one possibility - to swim near the cost, wich is not very attractive for good swimmers.
2. There is no city around the hotel in the walking distance - only hotels, several rent-a-cars and small supermarkets. But you can catch a taxi to go to Hersonissos (8 euro), or a bus going several times per day from the nearby hotel (1.60 euro).
3. A little bit less of choice of food in the restaurant, if you compare, for example, with Grecotels.
But in spite of everything - I loved this hotel!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Bookgreece.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Priceline, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Kosta Mare Palace Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kosta Mare Palace Hersonissos
- Hotel Kosta Mare Palace
- Kosta Mare Palace Hotel Crete, Greece