Another great stay at papadakis villas. It may be basic but the hospitality and friendliness are 5 star, Costas and Maria are great hosts but beware of Stavros and the Raki! We originally stayed in room 14 which has 4 single beds in two rooms, open plan with kitchen and doors out onto veranda with small table and bench. We them moved into room 11 which is one that Costas and Maria are doing up, great bathroom and promising a good future for the apartments.
The villa is ideally situated between Hersonisson beachfront and the mountain villages of Piskopiano, Koutouloufari and Hersonnissos behind. There are plenty of shops and restaurants in the villages and along the beachfront. The pool is small and cold but very good to dip into in the heat. Overall would recommend it and intend to go again next year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Halfway between the center of hersonisos, famous for the busy nightlife, and the traditional village of Koutouloufari is our property. It is placed in an ideal location that gives access to both directions and meanwhile it's peaceful with nice views to the mountain and the beach.The small amount of rooms(17 rooms) along with our commitment to our guest's pleasure makes this place ideal for people who like to meet people on their holidays and have the feeling of living in a small Greek community.Our pool area is set next to a pool bar that provides cold drinks and homemade food based on our local culture, using Cretan products and vegetables from our own garden. The hotel was built 28 years ago and it's been passed from the parents to the children to continue the traditional family business.Almost every week we cook complimentary food for our guests to join and share our Greek philosophy.All ages are welcome but our statistics say that couples often prefer staying with us ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Papadakis Villas Hotel Chersonisos
- Papadakis Hotel Hersonissos
- Papadakis Villas Crete, Greece