Me & my wife stayed here for 1 week in May. We chose it on the strength of the tripadvisor ratings, & were not dissapointed. This place is a real gem of a place. It is ideally situated about half way between the main resort of Chersonissos & the old village of Piscopiano.both are about 10 minutes walk. Chersonissos down the hill, & Piscopiano up the hill. It sits adjacent to an olive grove & is detached from any other buildings so is a nice quiet place to be if you just want to chill out. On arrival we were greeted by Maria & Kostas. Straight away we felt at home & were treated like we were family. We were offered a beer, swiftly followed by a shot (both on the house). We also got to meet Bill the barman, another fantastic guy. The rooms are typical Greek which is exactly what we wanted & consisted of a kitchenet with fridge & 2 ring hob, toilet, shower, bedroom & also a sofa bed. There is air conditioning & safety deposit boxes in the rooms for an additional charge which compared to other places we have stayed was reasonably priced. There is a nice outside space & most rooms if not all have a table & chairs outside. They also have a small pool & sun terrace with plenty of sunbeds. The Fat frog bar which is within the villas is cosy & a very sociable place. Used
mostly by the guests staying in the villas its great for meeting new people & making new friends. If you want to rent a car or bike, Maria & Kostas can point you in the right direction, & they were very helpful with any questions we asked about the island & things to do/ getting around. Once a week they have a BBQ for the guests (free) & it feels like a family affair, very relaxed & friendly. A superb place with fantastic people. We cantwait to go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Halfway between the center of hersonisos, famous for the busy nightlife, and the traditional village of Koutouloufari is our property. It is placed in an ideal location that gives access to both directions and meanwhile it's peaceful with nice views to the mountain and the beach.The small amount of rooms(17 rooms) along with our commitment to our guest's pleasure makes this place ideal for people who like to meet people on their holidays and have the feeling of living in a small Greek community.Our pool area is set next to a pool bar that provides cold drinks and homemade food based on our local culture, using Cretan products and vegetables from our own garden. The hotel was built 28 years ago and it's been passed from the parents to the children to continue the traditional family business.Almost every week we cook complimentary food for our guests to join and share our Greek philosophy.All ages are welcome but our statistics say that couples often prefer staying with us ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Cancelon, TripOnline SA and Bookgreece.com so you can book your Papadakis Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Papadakis Villas Hotel Chersonisos
- Papadakis Hotel Hersonissos
- Papadakis Villas Crete, Greece